Sept-Oct 2017 EF Lottery | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sept-Oct 2017 EF Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Gmanpaint!! Your entery was drawn as the EF Lottery Winner! ( I apologize for the delay, been kinda of busy on my move)

So one day about 9 years ago, I had a thought. Close by was this great Off road park, that had every amenity one could need for a gathering. Why not attempt to get some EF members together here for a weekend?

I spent a few months preparing, organizing, and worked on a thread to ask others, and promote a weekend of good times for all who could make it. That thread had a life of it's own.

I really had no idea, how this would turn out, as it was my first attempt doing this here on EF, but I pressed on anyways. I had some experience with promotions, in the past with other types of events, and just applied that knowledge to this. Safe to say, it turned out pretty damn excellent. After all the locations across the country, and all the meets since, this one is still my favorite experience with the forum so far. :)

We had EF members from all over the country, and even 1 from north of the border show up. Besides the great wheeling, and staff hospitality that took care of us, we had contests, prizes, BBQ, Perfect weather, and a great evening of live entertainment.

Here is the return thread, have a read, and see what I mean for yourself.

Return from SMORR

Congratulations Gregg! I just bumped your Elite membership up to November 29, 2019:chug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back