1. My03Explorer

05 4.6 Limited Southeast Wi

thanks
  2. My03Explorer

Anyone have some billet grills they want to sell

if anyone has an upper and lower billet set they want to sell pm me
  3. My03Explorer

05 4.6 Limited Southeast Wi

Just cleaned her up and took the roof rack off. What do you think? http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=570&pictureid=5431
  4. My03Explorer

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Thanks, looking to do the aviator mirrors soon, if i can find a good deal on em, then maybe some halos.
  5. My03Explorer

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Yeah, my vibrants speach recognition sucks. Nice truck man
  6. My03Explorer

Photos 3rd gen pic's

totally cool tail lights man how much did you lift it?
  7. My03Explorer

Billet Knobs and things.

Its looking good. Its always fun to make changes to the X. Today I pulled my roof rack off, check it out.
  8. My03Explorer

recall charges?

Wait, has ford finally recalled the rear hatches on the 3rd gens? If so that would rock.
  9. My03Explorer

My Baby got Tagged!!!!

Hey everyone. Cops did end up finding the other vehicle and tracked down the driver. Insurance has taken care of everything so far, and I actually just bought another Explorer on Tuesday. I ll throw up some pictures of it later tonight or tomorrow. As for driving after the dude, I couldn't...
  10. My03Explorer

My Baby got Tagged!!!!

Thank you. I appreciate everyones sympathy and support
  11. My03Explorer

My Baby got Tagged!!!!

Initial impact was in the front. right before i hit the hooks and pulled right to attempt to avoid him but we clashed and then I got slammed from behind from the guy following me. Of course it sucked getting the truck off the road because there was 3 inches of slush, I felt like crap, and...
  12. My03Explorer

Now guy with 96 4-door

Welcome, port some pics!!
  13. My03Explorer

My Baby got Tagged!!!!

Kind of the same thoughts I have had. Not to worried about anything except that no one was hurt. Insurance will take care of everything else. I just hope that they dont total her out, cuz she still has a lot more life to her. Lol I am way to attached to my EX.
  14. My03Explorer

My Baby got Tagged!!!!

I didnt see him/her all that well, but... I thought it was a silver Buick Century. I dont have a great picture of the rear on my Explorer but it is almost worse than the front. Luckily no one was hurt, with the exception of me feeling like I spent a minute in the ring with Rocky Balboa.
  15. My03Explorer

Welcome!! Glad to have you.
  16. My03Explorer

My Baby got Tagged!!!!

Someone decided it would be a good idea to run a red light and hit me. Then they decided it would be a good idea to split and leave. A-holes 1 Mark 0
  17. My03Explorer

Tire costs

Great man let me know how you like them!!
  18. My03Explorer

Front end problems!!!! GRRR

A humming sound would def. be a hub assembly. A swooshing sound that disapates and then gets louder could be a rotor. A quick test to see if its the hub... While driving at maybe 35-40 veer left and then veer right. If the noise goes away on either of these then it is the opposite hub. If its...
  19. My03Explorer

Front end problems!!!! GRRR

Is it happening more frequently while turning? Driving straight? Is it just constant?
  20. My03Explorer

Tire costs

These are the most cost effective tires I could find for my Ex. They are 255 70 16 Yokohama Geolander ATS's THey are about 40 cheaper a piece installed than the All Terrain TA'S from BF. They run about 160.00 and I have liked them very well so far. I am running Nitrogen in them and so far am...
  21. My03Explorer

Photos 3rd gen pic's

I really like the geolander AT-S on the Ex. I went 255 70 16 because I wanted to fill up the wheel wells a little while putting a more aggressive than stock tire on it. They stick to the pavement. I can't wait to get some snow on the ground and try em out. As for going on a trail with them I...
  22. My03Explorer

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Well, I need to do some maintenance on the Ex before I do any mods. I am going to be adding a cat back exhaust and cold air intake after I do some front end chassis stuff. I have owned it since 04 and 10k. Now I have 160k and still like the truck. Thanks!
  23. My03Explorer

Help!! Possible wiring issue with lights on my 03 Explorer

Thanks for the quick reply. I did take off the door panel and switch the door switch with the one from the rear drivers side door, and I didn't notice any positive results. I should have mentioned that. I will double check the wiring bundle that runs to the door, and If I find a broken or frayed...
  24. My03Explorer

Help!! Possible wiring issue with lights on my 03 Explorer

Hi everyone. Thanks for taking a look into my post. It seems as though I have a wiring problem or short. Let me describe it. When I attempt to leave the interior lights on auto ( dial turned all the way up) and turn on my headlights, my interior dome lights turn on. This is sometimes...
Back