• Register Today It's free!

2001 Ford Explorer Sport

Lt. Dan

Reaction score
City, State
Kansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer Sport
Hello all! Just joined this site a few days ago. Looking forward to getting tips and advice. My brother just gifted me a 2001 Ford Explorer sport 4x4. It’s a nice little truck. Miles are a bit high, 177,000, but it runs great for free! My wife, son and I recently moved to the country and he wanted to get us something more durable for the winters. Anywho looking forward to learning more tips and tricks!

I may as well not beat around the bush and go ahead and ask my first question! If I had questions about adding seats to my 01 explorer...for one, would that even be possible? If so, where should I post such a question? My wife is turned off by the limitation of only 4 seats, but we can’t complain about a free truck at the same time. Would it even be possible to add a row of seats in the back of an explorer sport? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Check our Modified 1995 - 2001 subforum for ideas about seating. It may have been discussed their in the past, or you can post a new thread in that forum: Modified 1995-2001 Explorers

Welcome to the forum:chug:

Back