2013 All Ford Nationals @ Carlisle, Pa Jun 7-9 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 All Ford Nationals @ Carlisle, Pa Jun 7-9

How do you want to spend Sun. June 9th, 2013?

• I want to go to Rausch Creek!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh. There has to be something other than wheeling to do.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey yinz..

dont count us outthis year yet, just started my new job at a scrap yard.. aready got plate steel and other parts.. f-150 tow rig, savin up for fuel!! dont matter the location. we cant wait to play in some mudd!!

~Tif & Lav~

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just dropping this off

39 Days left....

Erg. I have been ignoring this thread for way too long :eek:

Who still needs a place to crash Friday night?

Free Bump as its posted on FB.

Todd, Crystal and my self are cooped up in our hot box for the weekend and I think Friday were have a small bash and fire.

to blow this thread up i have to get past all the i bought a 2013 whaaaaah, and whats a tt, and what size tires will fit threads, that populate this once great knowledge base.

makes my head hurt.

to blow this thread up i have to get past all the i bought a 2013 whaaaaah

who the hell can afford to buy anything 2013? hell, im eating food thats stamped 2007!
as usual, i am playing everything by the seat of my paints thing. dont know what day i am leaving to come there, dont know what day i am leaving to come home (if i bother to come back here). mother nauture is still hating on us, we have had 2 days that were around 15C (60F), it rained all day today, now its snowing. cant get anything done on evil either. :mad:

to blow this thread up i have to get past all the i bought a 2013 whaaaaah, and whats a tt, and what size tires will fit threads, that populate this once great knowledge base.

makes my head hurt.

I seriously wish would could block the 2011+ forums. They're just a bunch of self entitled cry babies over there.

Seems like the case for anything third gen +. "I read a review by some guy in Bumhead Nowheresville that says these trucks will blow up after xxxx miles and eat live goats for breakfast. what do I do gaizzz? Exorcist? Lawyer?"

Seems like the case for anything third gen +. "I read a review by some guy in Bumhead Nowheresville that says these trucks will blow up after xxxx miles and eat live goats for breakfast. what do I do gaizzz? Exorcist? Lawyer?"

No, just lemon law. Seems to be the hip thing to do these days. Guess after all I've gone through with my current truck it makes you infotainment issues pale in comparison. Plus I have a <$100 JVC unit that has bluetooth/usb and uses my phone's voice recognition. Kids these days...

Be grateful you guys don't have to deal with these *** in person. Do you know how hard it is not to punch them when they *****?

Every one sit down.

I am 90% sure to go this year.
:D
Saturday only though.

Be grateful you guys don't have to deal with these numbnuts in person. Do you know how hard it is not to punch them when they *****?

Hey..we're not all like that...

:mattmoon:

worst ones sure seem to find here in droves

Okay y'all, it's official; Four wheeling will be in/around Freeland on a variety of trail types, and we will be camping Saturday as long as the weather permits so bring your tent! If the weather is bad, my house is plan B. I don't anticipate trail damage (unless you're deliberately being a dummy with your truck) but you should definitely have tow points front and rear as there WILL be mud and sticky situations. The original idea was to take you guys through Paragon but realistically only Munk and Morgan would be able to make it without any damage. If you don't want to wheel/don't have a wheelable rig, there should be a few open seats. Any questions?

Okay y'all, it's official; Four wheeling will be in/around Freeland on a variety of trail types, and we will be camping Saturday as long as the weather permits so bring your tent! If the weather is bad, my house is plan B. I don't anticipate trail damage (unless you're deliberately being a dummy with your truck) but you should definitely have tow points front and rear as there WILL be mud and sticky situations. The original idea was to take you guys through Paragon but realistically only Munk and Morgan would be able to make it without any damage. If you don't want to wheel/don't have a wheelable rig, there should be a few open seats. Any questions?

Depending on what rigs are wheeling, I wouldn't mind just doing a ride along if every one wants to do the hard stuff.

Gate-N-Go: Your Green Light to the Showfield
Don’t forget, to save time, money and hassle, you must pre-register before May 6th, 2013.
Just registered.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The original idea was to take you guys through Paragon but realistically only Munk and Morgan would be able to make it without any damage.

she has a point here guys, not the one shes making but she has a point.

yall need to like move closer together and go in on a project truck or some ****

Back