Announce your New "Elite" Status here... | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

...Since we have so many newly paid "Elite" members I thought this would be a place where you can announce your new "Eliteness"...

...I do like to say Congrats :chug: to all the new "Elites" but it is hard sometimes to know who is new ...:dunno:

...And to all the paid "Elites"...:salute:

..How to become "Elite"..
http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

...Being "Elite" benefits include...

...All of this for only $20 a year...

The Status of being an "Elite" member
Mail storage of 250 messages
Being able to post your own, cool, Avatar
Begin your own "Elite Registry"
Upload and store your Pics here (640x480) and have your own albums
Upload videos
Post in the "Explorer Calender" your upcoming events
Have your own VBGarage
Post Your own "Explorer 911" and get quick help
Have your own "Panic Button" while you are at work

...Only "Elite" members can sell items in the Explorer Forum Classifieds ...

...And if that's not enough, you get "No more ads in the middle of threads or underlined ad links!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

..Current Specials for non Elites..

.... "Elite" time for having links to this site posted...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226821

...And Ranger Owners, be sure to check out this thread..;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221238

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

...For all new "Elite" members, be sure to add a link to your "Elite Registry" in your signature...Burns is always on the lookout for the next "Feature Truck" of the month...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Congrats on becoming an "Elite" member...:salute:

...You will now be able to see this Forum in a whole new way...;)

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I didn't even remember that banner said that. I'll have to change it out. We haven't been doing email addresses for several years. There was just no way for us to manage it once the board started growing.

Okay. Thanks for letting me know...that kinda makes me disappointed, i was looking forward to a custom address.

...But there is good news....You now can have up to 250 messages in your personal mail here as opposed to the 150 listed in the "Elite" membership page...:biggthump

...I believe I have all the benefits listed in post #1 of this thread...

Humm seems like some good benefits huh :)

Glad to see all the new members lately.

...But there is good news....You now can have up to 250 messages in your personal mail here as opposed to the 150 listed in the "Elite" membership page...:biggthump

...I believe I have all the benefits listed in post #1 of this thread...

Yea I know, Now i dont have to delete my PMs every week or so. I can leave them in for awhile.:D Glad to be Elite

...Cool, now get to work on your "Elite Registry" so you can be nominated for "Truck of the Month"....:D ..Just another plus of being Elite...:biggthump

Got to post one of my own.
That would be awesome to be the "Truck of the month"...

....Bumpin for the newly "Elite"..:biggthump

Tbars, since it is hard to "detect" newbie's I thought after finding this thread I'd let you know that I too became elite recently. Can't remember everyone that has helped, I'd have to cut - n -paste names from all the questions I had after coming over from the Bronco II site!

...Congrats on joining the "Elite"...:salute:

...Don't worry, you will be getting more help from the many great members here for you future problems too, when you need it...;)

...It is hard to detect newly "Elite" member's and I do believe they all need to be recognized for ponying up their dues....The "Elites" help keep this site online for all to be able to come and ask for help...

Just want to say HI and thanks for all the help I have gotten from all of you in the past. I just became an elite member and I hope I can bring some good to this site. Still kinda new to central cali. so if any of you guys know were I can get some good wheeling in let me know. Thanks.

:salute: :exp:

my new eliteness

i didnt know there was a thread for this. i just bumped myself up to elite membership on wednesday....and i love it! i can finally post in the forsale section.....already paid for it self. and i like having a picture of my piece of....work....next to my name. ive already learned so much from this site its amazing.

...Welcome to the "Elite" gentlemen...:salute:

...and don't forget to add a link in your signature to your "Elite Registry"..

..V8powerbaby, thanks for reminding me of that feature,...I need to include it in my first post...;)

...Puzo83, be sure to check out the "trip discussion" and the "California" sections, as they will have info on previous and upcoming trail runs in your area...

..CmdrPopNFresh, I am hoping that the powers that be might include this thread as a sticky in the "Elite" section ...and being "Elite" makes the experience so much nicer...:biggthump

...Congrats on becoming "Elite"....:salute:

...I feel like I got a lot more help, quicker, when I became "Elite"...But this Forum is great for helping all members...:biggthump

Hello All!

I didn't want to join the thread until my 'eliteness' was official.
Anyway, going to start on my register, just need to fix the Ex first :roll:

...Congrats on becoming an "Elite" member...Glad to have you aboard...:salute:

...I know I for one, I can't get enough of seeing pictures your versions of Explorer's on here...

...I'm not sure but, you may be the one of the few from Queensland that are "Elite"...

Im elite thanks to Rick! He musta really liked my youtube how to's!

...Bumping for the new "Elite" members...:D

Glad to be a member

Hello there,

I am glad I joined this site and went a step further with the elite status. Anyway, the wife and I purchased an 02 Exp XLT 4.0, 4x4 for our newly licensed 17 year old. It is in fantastic shape and is running great (for now?!). I don't know who enjoys driving it more, our son or my wife and I. She is actually considering selling our Accord to jump into a newer Exp.
Now on to some sensible :cool: mods, starting with tires probably. I have to make sure the vehicle is safe, don't I ?????!!!!

Back