Just curious........... | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just curious...........

Out of the 7500 members we got on the site how many of you are "Elite Explorers?" I mean I'm really surprised that more people don't try to help Rick out with the site. I mean come on its only $30. I'm not tryin to sound like an A**hole here but we all seem to get upset when something on the site goes down or something like that. Me personally I would've paid more then $30 to become an "Elite Explorer" and help Rick out. Gees its only the best Explorer site out there.:D

One thing I am glad for right now is that you have to be an elite to post here(i think) and flame me for this!:nono:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thanks studded! you finally got me off my arse and i have now joined the elite! i doubt that my icon or elite status will be shown here, but i have done it. a HUGE thanks to rick for making this site possible. i should have done it alot sooner!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

It's good to see the uprising of elite explorers lately. Congrats fellas...

Here's the avatar I want.

Attachments

• shaunsx.jpg
    shaunsx.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 194

Wow, that's a sweet lookin' X man...

Hey, you don't have to thank me!!! I just wanted to help Rick out with the site.

By the way Rick I should get a free shirt or sticker for gettin all these nice people to join as Elites.:) j/k!

Originally posted by TwoToneFordExpl
Wow, that's a sweet lookin' X man...

Thanks TwoTone

Hey those are MY Head Light covers in that Picture!

Well now I know what it will look like when I HERC the bumpers and all the gray trim....

Originally posted by CBoug76
Hey those are MY Head Light covers in that Picture!

Well now I know what it will look like when I HERC the bumpers and all the gray trim....

Sorry...I forgot to get written consent to use them in display. Did you see my new ones yet?? They're different.

A little blurry..but oh well.

BTW..what is the latest and greatest feature for the Elite Explorers???

Attachments

• bothcoversdark2.jpg
    bothcoversdark2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 183

Hey!! Check me out! I'm Elite now. Just though I would try this thing to see if it works alright.

Attachments

• ~hpa0000.jpg
    ~hpa0000.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 152

Is that picture of you in the tube at the Badlands in Indiana??

Hehe, yeah that would be the badlands in Attica. That would also be the place that stole my front driveshaft. The pic under my name is also from Attica. It is down in the creek bed that goes to the tube which is in the picture that I got on the last post. Can you tell by the mud only behind the rear tires?

Hi sherwood...where is grass lake mi??? Are you gonna be going to Silver Lake in April?

Hey SSIKORA,
Grass Lake is located between Jackson and Ann Arbor, just a tiny little town. About Silver Lake in April, As long as the date at which you all go is not too close to the little ladies due date of April 5th, I should have the ok to go. I obviously wont know until it happens so I can't give a yes or no on that one. Thanks for the invite though and keep me in mind for the future trips. Maybe we can bring the little one, hehe. Thanks again, Eric

I think there are 2 days planned. April 7th..and the 28th. 95XLT is org. it I think. Let him know. The more the better.:bounce:

Yeah, he e-mailed me and let me know that your all going in April. The later date would be much better, but we'll have to wait and see. Would love to go though. It would be the first time since the lift. Need to test it out on the sand.

it's nice to know that there's more of us joining the ELITE...... if you know what I mean.....

and oh yeah Rick,,,,,, that sticker.... well, I, you know, sort of, well, hmm, hmm, never got it....

but I can't wait for the new feature...

Oh yeah, is that new feature still coming up? I thought I just kinda missed it or somethin...

Yeah me too!!! Its good to see more and more people giving back to the site thats helped them so much.

Rick are you just teasing us with this new feature?:D

No tease. It's just something that's fairly complex to purchase and install. The script needs to be modified to work with this message board.

Back