Ford Fair - Who's in? | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Fair - Who's in?

Are you going to Ford Fair?

• Total voters
hehe, should have got the pass so Sb could represent
no drive is still a reallity...but I can usually get 1st lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

we should all go in together if possible its 1st come 1st served on club spaces...

argh but we have a secret space making weapon in the club:;)

we have the bovine poo plugger:D ive heard its more of a subtle attack nowadays though:D

lol thatll work

Bringing the fabreeze in case I come across the cow scent!
Eh herm!
plastic or wooden clothes pegs........what is your preferance guys?
Only kidding mate!

Give it upmate, a barn dont race so well as an rs 2000!
LOst before you turned the key mate, unless you take the seats, ice, carpets, spare, roof rack, change, sunglasses, satnav, condoms, beer, undies, and what ever else we tend to hide in our cars out! AND change from a 245 to a 320 or better lump!

I just know we will make a big splash being the ONLY off road capable cars there- NOw weres my autoglym?!

do our passes cover us to get there saturday and pitch a tent? ...........if the ka boys dont move over a little i will be prepered to let my poo stinking engine warm up and that should do the trick if not we could always park on them

i would do the race -2 explorers having a :D,drifting by default of my bad tyres and shocks and fat rear end lol.

did i read somewhere that some-one is bringing some kind of flash tuner trickery to the show?

my sniper tunning software has bullet points, i get 2 allready (1 for each car by using the ecu code as a register) and to do more cars i have to purchase them, but i have unlimited play with the one im doing on my car as goes for any other car iv bought bullets for, not sure what the price is tho, but i can read engine codes and have digital display of lambda sensors etc to read on for fualts on this. so ill bring that if any one needs theres checking.

update

ticket info from the ford fair folks......

All bookings have to be collected and then a layout done, so tickets wont be sent out for a couple of weeks

looks like we get our own slot on the park
:thumbsup:

Insane!

Hi Guys

Is it too late to join in?

Dave

i dont think so, i bought my tickets online

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

HI bambi
all the stand passes have gone ,but you can of course join us in there ,and drive down with others coming,

hopefully see you there

Back