Incentives | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Incentives

Mishtar

Reaction score
City, State
Colorado Springs, Co
Year, Model & Trim Level
Not sure if you current US owners of Explorers new this but this is from the Ford rep on Face book. Kind of cool that you get a rebate and do not even need to trade in your vehicle to get it.

Ford Explorer The best place for incentive information, besides your local dealer, is Ford.com. Go to the Explorer page, scroll down to shopping tools, and click on incentives and offers. There is a $1500 owner loyatly program for current Explorer owners - you do not need to trade-in your current Explorer. Craig

Makes me wonder if you have to PROVE you own the Explorer. I've never owned an Explorer but a buddy has one. Theoretically I could borrow it the day I purchase my 2011 and get another 1500 off right? Has anybody gotten this incentive yet who can explain what the dealer did?

That Explorer Owner incentive must be for your area only. In Tampa, only the 1000.00 promotion is available, except for the police and military extras.

11 LTD - Ordered 1/17/11

Same thing here in Central Ohio. No Ford Explorer Loyalty $1,500 showing - though it does show on the NADA website.

And the $1,000 is there, and good through 4/4 when taking delivery from dealer stock, or you can get cut rate financing

That Explorer Owner incentive must be for your area only. In Tampa, only the 1000.00 promotion is available, except for the police and military extras.

11 LTD - Ordered 1/17/11

Back