Incentives & Rebates | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Incentives & Rebates

Im pretty confident the $1,000 will be extended. It was extended when it expired in January, Im sure it will extend again. Although the $750 expires 60 days from when you order the brochure, it (rebate/program) is good till June 24th in Fords rebate system so just order another brochure.

The $750 xplan rebate expires 1/2/2012.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I hope they do extend the $1,000...but if they can't keep up with production now, and the MY is winding down, why would they need to? If they lose a few buyers because of the lost incentive, they still probably will have more demand than supply. I love that I'm getting (I hope) the $1,000 public cash, but it wasn't a deal breaker.

I know it's not apples to apples, but the Explorer is competing against a number of premium vehicles (all vehicles I looked at), and there are no incentives on these other than maybe financing - Acura MDX, Volvo XC90, Audi Q7.

Also, one direct competitor (non-premium) that has not incentive (other than finance) is the Mazda CX-9.

Hope I'm wrong...

Is there anything special that one needs to do to get the x-plan $750 rebate? I have an x-plan PIN and got the x-plan pricing last night when I placed my order, but they did a search and didn't find anything under my name /address except the $750 private cash. I realize that I can't use both, but in case the private cash goes away I'd like to have the x-plan $750 to fall back on.

Is there anything special that one needs to do to get the x-plan $750 rebate? I have an x-plan PIN and got the x-plan pricing last night when I placed my order, but they did a search and didn't find anything under my name /address except the $750 private cash. I realize that I can't use both, but in case the private cash goes away I'd like to have the x-plan $750 to fall back on.

I started a new thread with a list of all incentives and program numbers. You want program # 33462.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2688303#post2688303

In order to see it in the system, they have to click on a tiny drop down on the bottom left corner of their rebate screen and select "private" or "private offers" in order to see the xplan rebates.

Went to the dealer today. Was told the $750 mail-in rebate does not work for order. It is only good for purchase from their lot. Is that true?

Btw, how to protect the $750 before it expires. The dealer said they had never done this before and did not want to take the risk of paying the money from their pocket.

Thanks

blwnsmoke,

:D Haha, *sounds bell* ding-ding-ding, that is correct! I'm glad you all are paying attention. I love this forum, thank you all for being so awesome!

Seni

Went back to the dealer today to finalize something and asked about the Incentive Protection Program. The sales manager had heard of it, but indicated that it only applies to smaller "select" dealers that only have a few cars on the lot and are forced to order many vehicles. As they are a large volume dealer, I was told it did not apply in my situation. Not sure if what he said was true or a load of bull, but that's the explanation I was given.

Is the $750 x-plan rebate available to all x-plan participants? My explorer should be in next week. I have an x-plan pin through my employer.

Is the $750 x-plan rebate available to all x-plan participants? My explorer should be in next week. I have an x-plan pin through my employer.

My dealer told me yes.

Went to the dealer today. Was told the $750 mail-in rebate does not work for order. It is only good for purchase from their lot. Is that true?

Btw, how to protect the $750 before it expires. The dealer said they had never done this before and did not want to take the risk of paying the money from their pocket.

Thanks

No that's not true, my dealer plugged in that rebate along with the $1,000 rebate, clicked on the capatibility button and it was good. Therefore I'm eligible.. The dealer is full of it. When your Explorer comes in, it IS on their lot. Dealer stock is dealer stock.. regardless of whether one orders it or not. Once the dealer receives the vehicle, it is part of their stock.

i have an xplan pin - but cant find the $750 rebate anywhere - anyone have a link? so i can print it out and bring to dealership

i have an xplan pin - but cant find the $750 rebate any where - anyone have a link? so i can print it out and bring to dealership

Go up 7 posts, click on my link I posted, I listed all the rebate programs with program #s.

I just picked up my 2011 Exp last night.
I came home and my wife opened our mail to find $750 coupon.
I had no idea of this coupon.
I will try to use it when the dealership opens tomorrow since I just bought the vehicle <24 hours ago.

I just picked up my 2011 Exp last night.
I came home and my wife opened our mail to find $750 coupon.
I had no idea of this coupon.
I will try to use it when the dealership opens tomorrow since I just bought the vehicle <24 hours ago.

You did not need to have the brochure with you! The dealer should have checked their computer program called "Vincent" and they would have seen you were offered the $750.

The code would be in the computer long before you actually receive the paper brochure through snail mail.

They should give you the $750!

How do I get the $750 xplan rebate #33462? I contacted the dealership with this number and they indicated that it is not automatically available and I needed to receive a certificate in order to qualify.

How do I get the $750 xplan rebate #33462? I contacted the dealership with this number and they indicated that it is not automatically available and I needed to receive a certificate in order to qualify.

33470 is the one you need a certificate, my dealer said I was all set with the 33462.. nothing needed.

Suggestions on how I get the dealership to agree that nothing is needed. I gave him the code and still getting the same answer?

Suggestions on how I get the dealership to agree that nothing is needed. I gave him the code and still getting the same answer?

Not sure, I have a hard time believing they were even aware of this rebate. If they click on it, it lists all the requirements, i didnt see anything that said you need certificate. Call Ford cS and see if they can look it up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Update:
I talked to the sales guy who said he will see if he can take care of it.
I have the coupon in hand and will take it over there and see what they can do.

Back