Incentives & Rebates | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Incentives & Rebates

Not sure, I have a hard time believing they were even aware of this rebate. If they click on it, it lists all the requirements, i didnt see anything that said you need certificate. Call Ford cS and see if they can look it up.

Called Ford CS and they are telling me that the code 33462 doesn't exsist and the rebate isn't available. Has anyone else had problems with this code? Supposed to pick up tonight.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Called Ford CS and they are telling me that the code 33462 doesn't exsist and the rebate isn't available. Has anyone else had problems with this code? Supposed to pick up tonight.

I believe you, but it seems hard to believe. This is just one example of a Ford dealership that has the info posted on their website: http://www.capitalofwilmington.com/.../make/ford/model/explorer/ADID/USC10FOS102B0/

Cash $750.00
Ends 01/03/12
Ford 2011 X-Plan Partner Recognition Plus Direct Offer #33462 - National
Ford Division is announcing X-Plan Partner Recognition Plus Direct Offer.
Eligibility: X-Plan
Source: Ford Credit

Hard to see how Ford CS would deny not knowing about this.

After talking with 2 different Ford CS representatives (in addition to the one that told me the code didn't exist) on the phone and the salesman at the dealership, they are all telling me that my name has to be in Vincent to qualify for the $750 xplan incentive #33462. This is not an automatic incentive. No one can tell me how to get my name in Vincent for it. They are saying that it is a promotional offer that is chosen randomly. So I requested a brochure and hope I get one with the coupon offer. The dealership said they will honor the incentive even after we take delivery but I have to have the certifcate. So if anyone knows a trick to get one other than requesting - please pass it along!

Seni
Thanks you for the clarification. Is there a link to Ford website that you can reference that states this? I would like to have this for reference at closing in case the dealer doesn't give me the benefit.

Thanks!

Hey VR3,

Unfortunately, there is nothing on the site that states this information. I should have clarified, this is up to each dealer as they can only say what is/isn't compatible with their own incentives and special offers. The best thing to do is to talk with your dealer about your options. It does not hurt to ask but is definitely worth it, if they say yes.

Seni

Hey all,

I realize that many of you have several questions about the various incentives available to you. At this time, I would suggest contacting the Marketing Program Headquarters at 800-334-4375. This team is better able to provide answers to your unique circumstances. Please understand that with incentives/rebates, you should always confirm with your dealership, as offers are subject to change. Should you need further assistance, or have a different type of concern, please feel free to PM me. Thank you.

Seni

Is the $750 x-plan rebate available to all x-plan participants? My explorer should be in next week. I have an x-plan pin through my employer.

Hidef and others with incentive questions,

Like many other customers and users on this forum, I realize that many of you have several questions about the various incentives available to you. At this time, I would suggest contacting the Marketing Program Headquarters at 800-334-4375. This team is better able to provide answers to your unique circumstances. Please understand that with incentives/rebates, you should always confirm with your dealership, as offers are subject to change. Should you need further assistance, or have a different type of concern, please feel free to PM me. Thank you.

Seni

After ordering my 2011 302A Ex and finding that for my zip there was an Explorer Owner Loyalty Bonus Cash Program, I wondered if I qualified. Having owned 1992, 1995, 1998, 2002 and 2006 Explorers but now owning a 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid that will be traded for the 2011 Ex, I reviewed the qualifications. First I noted that if I still owned my 1995 Ex and had never owned any others, I would qualify as a loyal Explorer owner. Owning any of my later Ex’s would also allow me to qualify.

OK, since I now own an Escape Hybrid, I thought maybe only current Explorer owners could qualify. But, then I read that the loyalty program also covered current owners of other SUV’s, the Sport Track, the Freestyle, the Taurus X and the Mountaineer. I wondered why I would not be as loyal as any of those owners with my 2009 Escape. I called the Ford Marketing group at 800-334-4375 with that question on Monday, March 28th and talked with a very nice agent, Erica. Well, her answer, my 4 Explorer ownerships since 1995 did not make me a “loyal” Explorer owner or otherwise qualified with one of other FMC Suv’s that simply excluded my current 2009 Escape Hybrid ownership.

What all of this tell me is although I will love the new 2011 Ex, I will be hard pressed to consider being loyal to Ford when I consider a future purchase. Oh, by the why I have also owned 2 Ford Bronco II’s and 2 earlier Tbirds. Guess this is only a chance to express my extreme disappointment with Ford for a program that failed to include the Escape.

Well, FWIW, I have a new Ex on order and I currently have a 93 Explorer I bought new. I don't qualify either since the loyalty program only goes back to 1995 models. Annoying, but not a deal breaker for me. You do what you gotta do.

Can I have your address to send you a binky and a blanket? Welcome to life, its not always fair....... But to go sour grapes over one prgram that you didnt fit it into, give me a break! Maybe by the time you get yours, they will include it, you have to keep checking, programs change

Camping Dutchman, thanks for the reply. The point of my post was about the logic of a LOYALTY program. I appreciate the binky and blanket offer, but I think I’ll pass.

FMC is certainly able to design and offer rebate programs as they like. However, if it is loyalty recognition, then it could be for all current owners of Explorers. Certainly I would not and should not qualify. In that case Gandalf should qualify. It could also be for current owners of FMC SUV’s and then we would both qualify. Or, it could be the current “hybrid” and neither of us qualifies.

Yes, that’s life and all will survive. Even though it’s neither logical nor fair, we fortunately live where we can express our thoughts. Have a nice day.

Also, you don't have to be the original owner, so the fourth owner of a 95 explorer is just as loyal as someone who bought it new from the dealer or someone who has bought several new alternate model vehicles from Ford within the last few years.

They should have expanded the guidelines of the loyalty program to include those that have been loyal to the Ford brand and not just a specific model, IMHO of course.

Im pretty confident the $1,000 will be extended. It was extended when it expired in January, Im sure it will extend again. Although the $750 expires 60 days from when you order the brochure, it (rebate/program) is good till June 24th in Fords rebate system so just order another brochure.

The $750 xplan rebate expires 1/2/2012.

do you have the rebate code i can give to my dealer - bc he hasnt heard of this. and well its $750 bucks - so id like to inform him.

thanks blwnsmoke for all your work on this - youve been a tremendous help. you ever in columbus i owe you a beer or three.

Ford Marketing is closed for the holiday today. Can someone confirm that you cannot use the $750 brochure rebate WITH the X-plan partner recognition ($750) offer? I see this was posted a while back but just want to be sure before I finalize our sale. Dealership is not being very helpful. THANKS!

Ford Marketing is closed for the holiday today. Can someone confirm that you cannot use the $750 brochure rebate WITH the X-plan partner recognition ($750) offer? I see this was posted a while back but just want to be sure before I finalize our sale. Dealership is not being very helpful. THANKS!

You can't combine the two $750 rebates.

All, I ordered my Ex on 4/27 and had, at the time, 3 incentives: current $500 cash exp. 5/2, $750 Private Cash (from the brochure) exp. 5/2, and $500 student/recent grad exp. 1/2012.

I called Ford CSC this morning to check on the status, and was informed that I'm eligible for a $750 Private Cash - 2011 Customized Fulfillment Direct incentive that expires on 5/23/2011. The certificate number that they gave me matched the $750 Private Cash from the brochure, though, so I'm wondering if this is something different and can I combine for $1500 in Private Cash? CSC couldn't give me any information beyond the certificate #.

Any thoughts? I'm checking with the dealership, but I'm almost positive they're going to deny combining them. If so, I just want to make sure I have enough information to respond if I can combine them...

Thanks!

DH

Does anyone have information yet on new incentives available in May?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does anyone have information yet on new incentives available in May?

You will never see what the new rebates are until the day they start. Ford doesn't even tell the dealers until the morning they start.

Back