• Register Today It's free!

New and need some cosmetic help

dans_x

Reaction score
City, State
Independence, Missouri
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Explorer Sport Trac
I'm currently new to this forum, after hearing about it when i was stationed in maryland. Anywho i have a 1998 ford explorer sport 4x2, 5-speed, 2 door. i have the 8.8 rear end with a locker, dunno what kind, but i have it. anyways when i was in maryland i took it four wheeling, which to be honest did not get stuck and had to pull my friends 93 4wd out. :) anyways when we were done we went down the same road we came from and saw a "short-cut" that short cut turned into a 6 1/2 foot ditch!!! luckly the only thing i did was mess up my front bumper. anybody know of a good web site to get after market bumpers for, i would like to find a xp8 body kit, but considering their was only 120 made that will be hard to find, thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

XP8 bumpers and 4x4ing dont really go hand in hand. Maybe an aftermarket subtle 4x4 bumper?

Welcome to the site

anybody know of a good web site to get after market bumpers for, i would like to find a xp8 body kit, but considering their was only 120 made that will be hard to find, thanks.

Get in line, and wait like everybody else.

Just don't hold your breath.

X2 on the XP8 and off roding not mixing. Since you have a 2wd you could lower it and it would look sweet.

Just watch out for the Missouri pot holes!

Back