PNW Parts For Sale Thread - Local Parts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PNW Parts For Sale Thread - Local Parts

Stolle

Reaction score
City, State
Ft. Lewis WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Sport 2dr 5Spd MTX
Figured id let a local have a crack at these before I get rid of them.

Four door limited rear leather seats. 50$ come get um.

They are pretty good condition. No rips. Just need to be wiped down.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey if you don't mind we should turn this into a thread where the NW guys can post up parts that we are getting rid of to give the locals a shot before they hit craigslist or the normal classifieds!

8.8 Rock Ring - $25:D
P5230003.jpg

for sure i vote yes.

and ill take that rock ring! u going to kevins in june for the weekend g2g? can i get it off you then?

oh man, go to Moab and miss out on cool chichi's
Posted via Mobile Device

I have a 91 4 door explorer Im going to be parting out soon. Im taking the trans, harnes, front seats, and rear hatch, the rest is up for grabs. It is still a runner driver right now but I will start taking it apart soon. Also have a 4x4 5 speed and a 2wd 5 speed and a 94 4.0L (runs but needs head gaskets) and an extra hood and drivers door.

What color are they?

The 91 is red, the other parts are gold

dibs on the ac crap, gets mighty hot in the ranger with this weather:fire:

I have a 91 4 door explorer Im going to be parting out soon. Im taking the trans, harnes, front seats, and rear hatch, the rest is up for grabs. It is still a runner driver right now but I will start taking it apart soon. Also have a 4x4 5 speed and a 2wd 5 speed and a 94 4.0L (runs but needs head gaskets) and an extra hood and drivers door.

got a radiator

I'd like to request that the next parts rig be white please. I'll be looking for rear doors and maybe a fender or 2.

If one of you is starting to look for another one, I can send some 'seed' $$. I just don't have a place to store/tear down a donor rig.

do you still have the 4x4 5speed? is it the M5OD-R1? If your price beats my local parts yards, I'd take the drive up to get it

This is a Warn bumper that will fit any first gen explorer and probably rangers with a factory 4.0. It will support a upright or a flat mount winch, has a spot for a high lift, tow points, off road lights, and has a nice step and a skid

will bolt right up and is very sturdy and looks really cool. I have a rear bumper too but its banged up quite a bit. If you buy the front one the rear bumper is free.

UPDATE 4/7/11 _ I still have the bumper will take 250 for the front bumper and the rear one still comes with.

thanks for starting this thread guys,

13651_549725499944_141302536_32446776_3599814_n.jpg

5 Brand new (two snow wheelin trips) 36-13.50 15 irocks on 15 by 10 steel 5 on 5.5 beadlocks

$1700

Early bronco dana 44, 4.88 yukon gears, nitro chromo axles, excaliber 300M joints, yukon grizzly locker, f150 knuckles and disc brakes, new warn hubs, chevy 1 ton tierod swap, and new wheel bearings and seals.

$1500

Early bronco 9" big bearing axle, 31 spline yukon axles, 4.88's, spool, and disc conversion.

$500

Would like to sell as a package.

Thanks!

Back trying to sell my dirt bike. 2003 Suzuki DRZ 125 L. Make me an offer i cant refuse! Check out my signature for pictures and additional information. PM if intrested.

2003 Suzuki DRZ 125 L

1200$

Less than 50 riding hours.

Hey guys, still trying to sell my dirt bike! see my signature! :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back