YeEeeeeeHaaaaAaww!!! First Offroad ride with my truck!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

YeEeeeeeHaaaaAaww!!! First Offroad ride with my truck!!

buckflash

Reaction score
City, State
Quebec, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Hey! today I went out for my first offroad ride with my truck!!.... IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

Here are the pictures!!

IMG_5342.jpg

IMG_5344.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5346-1.jpg

IMG_5348-1.jpg

IMG_5347-1.jpg

IMG_5355-1.jpg

IMG_5356.jpg

IMG_5357-1.jpg

IMG_5366-1.jpg

IMG_5373.jpg

IMG_5376.jpg

IMG_5377-1.jpg

IMG_5379.jpg

IMG_5394-1.jpg

IMG_5390.jpg

IMG_5399.jpg

IMG_5402.jpg

IMG_5401.jpg

IMG_5406.jpg

IMG_5407.jpg

IMG_5410.jpg

IMG_5411.jpg

IMG_5412.jpg

IMG_5413.jpg

IMG_5416.jpg

IMG_5433.jpg

IMG_5434.jpg

IMG_5436.jpg

IMG_5437.jpg

IMG_5438.jpg

IMG_5439.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks like a good time!!! :thumbsup:

How did it perform off road for you?

Wow! Tee Hee You guys look like you had a great time out there! Very nice.

I really like your rig. The black & black theme is my Favorite! Some more lift and some bigger tires and your going to have some real good times in it.

It went better than I expected!... at first I thought it wouldn't be able to go to all the places I wanted but it almost did!...
I think that when i'll have the lift on it will go a lot better because the only place where i got stuck is because I was to low from the ground.
The brush guard definitely helped, otherwise I wouldn't have a front bumper anymore... as you can see on the pictures, it took some great punishment in the mud!..... this little bar at the bottom really rock!! :D

Looks like a heck of a lot of fun!

looks like yall had a buncha fun! my favorite part is washing after a good day of playin! haha

VERY COOL!!!!

BTW whose green ex is that? and is it lifted?

(oh and do those cragars create a wobble at high speeds? i really want a set.)

VERY COOL!!!!

same....do they wobble at high speeds?

And what size cragars did you get? And what size tires...any rubbing?

same....do they wobble at high speeds?

And what size cragars did you get? And what size tires...any rubbing?

Actually they dont, i'm impressed! the size I went with is 16x8 and the tire size is 265/75/16... it rubs a little bit when I turn hard right or left and on reverse but it doesn't do it all the time. I'm really happu with the way it handles and everything.. I just cant wait to put the lift on!!!

VERY COOL!!!!

The green Ex is my friends 3rd gen... he has the same lift as roadbully but he bought the plans from a guy in california.

The green Ex is my friends 3rd gen... he has the same lift as roadbully but he bought the plans from a guy in california.

Hmmmmm, was it goodguys in california?

What lift are you going with?

Tell your buddy to join!!!! lol

He's'not on the forum yet....
Im thinking about going the truxxx 2,5 lift. Or getting my friends plan and making it myself.

Do you know what his lift consists of?

Yes, i've seen the plans and it's exactly the same thing as the ones roadbully makes, 4 spacers over the strut making it 2.5 inches higher

Yes, i've seen the plans and it's exactly the same thing as the ones roadbully makes, 4 spacers over the strut making it 2.5 inches higher

OH. haha. cant wait to see yours lifted.... I love my roadbully lift!

Actually they dont, i'm impressed! the size I went with is 16x8 and the tire size is 265/75/16... it rubs a little bit when I turn hard right or left and on reverse but it doesn't do it all the time. I'm really happu with the way it handles and everything.. I just cant wait to put the lift on!!!

What tires did you get and what did they run you? Im getting a set of cragars and just want a set of offroad/snow tires...i have a set of "highway" tires on my stock rims.

OH. haha. cant wait to see yours lifted.... I love my roadbully lift!

How much does he sell his kits?? and how long do you have to wait to get it??... I heard it was like 2 months wait!

What tires did you get and what did they run you? Im getting a set of cragars and just want a set of offroad/snow tires...i have a set of "highway" tires on my stock rims.

I got maxxis big horn tires 265/75/16... I bought them 195$ cdn each.
They do a really good job offroad and there's just a little bit of rubbing when overturning and reversing. I love them!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

great we'll see!

Back