rookieshooter: February '08 Featured Truck | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

rookieshooter: February '08 Featured Truck

Featured_Jan081.jpg

BUILD THREAD of the B1.5

IMG_5490.jpg

IMG_5450.jpg

IMG_5601.jpg

IMG_5208.jpg

IMG_4348.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...congrats on your truck becoming the totm...:D

Congrats! :cool: :D

Congrats! Awsome looking B2

Congrats rookieshooter!! This is a great looking b2. I;ve read the whole build thread already and know you've put a ton of work into this thing.

Awesome. That is quite the beast. :D 'Grats.

Thanks everyone. And also all the input I got from you guys that helped me along the way. Hey JT, that driveshaft has taken some abuse with no sign of letting up yet. But the real test will be this Spring and Summer.

Congrats man!! Very nice build up.. i am trying to convince my army friend to take your as an inspiration and do some work on his BII! Awesome Job!

congrads and nice bronco II u got there rookieshooter

That is an awesome little truck you've got there. I never realized that the cab was enclosed and had a tailgate till now. That's a cool idea, and i love that gauge layout on the dash. Congrats, you deserved it. :thumbsup:

Very nice! Congrats!

cangrats! i've followed your build thread a bit and you have a lot of good and inovative work in this truck. good job :thumbsup:

Congrats...and welcome to the club;):thumbsup:

Thanks everyone. Just thought I'd update with some new additions to the truck.

IMG_0049.jpg

Spare tire carrier, Hi-lift and Cargo net. The tire carrier, Hi-lift bracket and cargo net were made in my garage. Kinda goes with the rest of the truck.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back