• Register Today It's free!

Southeast!

93BLUEXLT

Reaction score
City, State
GREENVILLE, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Honda Civic SI
Hey everyone, if anyone is interested in getting something together for the southeast region (SC, NC,GA, FL) area, let me know im thinking about getting something together around here. also, is there a southeast chapter of East Coast Explorers?

Andy
SC

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd show up to a cruise in Atlanta if there was one.

There is a North Carolina/South Carolina/Georgia chapter of the ECX, Jason_25 is the coordinator

You guys need to all come down here this weekend. NCAA Final Four in the Georgia Dome, you better believe this whole city's going to be partying for the next few days

Damn, that sucks. Just wait for Freaknik. If you're brave enough to come for Freaknik, you'd see some really cool parties going on

I've been downtown during Freaknik - think it would be wise for me to stay here on the southside of town ... :shoot:

With the Final Four here - there is all types of parties going on! Just jump on a street - won't have to go far without finding something...

One of my friends told me Lenox was pretty much out of control this afternoon. I was at work so I couldn't go, but you should've seen the cars coming through my car wash today. We had Bentlys, Excursions on dubs, Navigators on dubs, etc. It was cool. Hopefully I'll get down to Buckhead tomorrow though :D :D

If yall get together in ATl i would be all for it, i am from Gwinnett (Duluth), i am sure we could find some trouble to get into..

Should've spoken earlier, I won't be free again until after the Final Four's over. :( Oh well.

Hey, I noticed you're from the area, I was just wondering, would be interested in joining the Georgia chapter of East Coast Xplorers? Just a club for Explorers with random get-togethers, so if you want to join let me know and I can point you in the right direction.

yea, that would be awesome, i have been tryin to find out how to get in, please send me some info on how to get in...GaSouthern1@aol.com... thanks again man

Alabama

Alabama not considered S.E.? I know there are not many of us but now I am starting to feel left out. Atl isn't far from me in Auburn, AL.

Originally posted by GaSouthern1
yea, that would be awesome, i have been tryin to find out how to get in, please send me some info on how to get in...GaSouthern1@aol.com... thanks again man

Jason_25 is the coordinator for our area, so if you send him a PM he should be able to hook you up. Or you can check out the thread Dead Link Removed.

Originally posted by BT4auBURN
Alabama not considered S.E.? I know there are not many of us but now I am starting to feel left out. Atl isn't far from me in Auburn, AL.

Of course we know Alabama's right around the corner. If anything's going on in Atlanta or the Atlanta area I'll let you know.

Thats cool. My X isnt quite off road ready yet but one of these days when I can hold onto some money and not lose it at the golf course.

I know the feeling. Mine isn't quite ready to run off and compete with Rick's Ex yet, but the Ex and I still have fun together :)

If theres ever anything going on in GA let me know too. Im right around the corner in SC..

I'm in Ga, about 15 minutes from the SC border, if yall come to me I'll curise :D I tend to get lost when I leave town :(

Back