Votes: 8 3.1%
  • Truck

Votes: 211 81.5%
  • Sport-Utility Vehicle

Votes: 20 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 20 7.7%

• Total voters
i refer to it as my truck, it's main name is blackie, and one friend calls it the exploranello. we call his ranger the ranger rover.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've called mine "Butch" ever since it killed that deer around austin. It's big, ugly, and now it's killed.:D

:chug: :chug:

I've called her "Xplodor" since she went through a tranny, transfer case, and transfer case shift motor all within the first 5 months when I bought her new. 5 more days and I could have claimed Lemon Law since it needs to be in the shop for at least 30 days within a year's time. Since then everything's been great though, so thank God, but I'm a happy camper!:bounce:

Here's a question! How long after you got your Ex did you wait until you shagged in it? Mine was 2 days after I bought her, I LOVE the rear seats folding down flat!:D

all the mechanics i know call it and Exploder.

I call it Truck or car mostly depending on who i'm talking too.

Does it really qualify as a truck if it's only 2wd???

How long after you got your Ex did you wait until you shagged in it?

Alone or with someone else?:p

LOL, do you need to ask? I would never desicrate the Explorer like that... Taxx, I take it you go though a lot off tissue paper in your center console huh?:hammer:

j/k

Originally posted by Xplodor
LOL, do you need to ask? I would never desicrate the Explorer like that... Taxx, I take it you go though a lot off tissue paper in your center console huh?:hammer:

j/k

nope no tissue paper in the console on mine, got a cb there. just wanted some clarification for everyone else here.:D

Definitely a truck... I've hauled most of what Lowe's has to offer, kayaks, and it's been places that only a truck/SUV would dare go. Besides, they're just too brawny to be called much else.
I call mine Gecko... it's green, replaced its tail (read: rear bumper) and hopefully sticks to the road when I need it to, as well as being insured by Geico. heh

I call mine a truck, cause cars stay on the road, and I believe an SUV is a Stupid Useless Vehicle that mid-life-crisis men drive cause they don't want a minivan, swerve around puddles and pot holes cause it can't handle it, and the only time it goes off the road is when it's on the lift cause the piece of junk keeps breaking down on the speed bumps.

i have no nickname for it YET but i call it a truck. considering rangers are considered "trucks" and ex's are built stronger than rangers are, ya i'd call it a truck

I always used to correct my sister when she called it a truck instead of an SUV. But now I just call it a truck myself. It's nickname, as you can see from my sig, is "The Green Monster"

my explorer's are truck's...an aint no one gona tell me different

The Beast............ I will put some pictures up soon I just finished removing the following parts:

-roof
-doors
-bumper
-carpet
-muffler
-backseat
-tailgate
-plastic
-rear seatbelts
-rocker panels
-all windows except windshield
-center console

I rattle canned it woodland camo and I am preparing to install a rear roll bar/cage and I plan on fabricating a canvas top of some nature, I am also preparing to make a new safari style bumper and move from 31x11.5's to 33x12.5's MTRS

All in all the truck RAISED itself another 1.5-2 inches from the weight removal

I call her " Jezebel " cause she's evil looking and acting. Never take her for granted. She'll break your heart!

Originally posted by FordLover61
I always used to correct my sister when she called it a truck instead of an SUV. But now I just call it a truck myself. It's nickname, as you can see from my sig, is "The Green Monster"

I finally got you to stop correcting me and start calling it a truck too.....yay!! What you forgot to say is I'm the one who named your truck "The Green Monster" :p

Mine is called "The SoBe Sport", because she's an Explorer Sport, and because I love SoBe beverages so much, my rig has a SoBe decal on the back window :)

well here in puerto rico they call them "guagua" which means truck.

i call her la bruja (the witch) because she has magically saved me more than once.

besides calling her the "X" i call it a truck or my suv...

I can't even spell what I call it

I call it the bohemuth (I would love to know how to say that in spanish. The bohemuth is that big creature that God describes in the book of Job. It is believed to be a dinosaur according to the description.
One day I may buy my wife (when she gets her butt up here from Nicaragua to marry me) and I might just get her a knock-around 1st gen. 2wd until we move back there (too expensive to buy two cars new enough we can take them both down there can't be any more than 7 years old) Anyways, I might get her a tan gen 1 explorer. If I do we will call it DORA ¿Get it?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It is definately a truck. The SUV moniker sucks. I call mine Fluffy due to the bobble head fluffy (from Harry Poter) stuck to my dash

Back