Where are all the Virginia Explorers?? | Page 35 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where are all the Virginia Explorers??

Shoe Creeek is all rock, gravel with 3 creek crossings. It is stockable, but you may drag a little.

If you want to chanenge you truck hook up with Bobby W Crawley for one of their runs.
im still up for whatever shoe creek/ gwnf my mother inlaw is coming into town so im trying to get out of town if you can catch my drift

Anyone up for a weekend of wheeling. We can run shoe creek one day the Central VA 4WD Association (Bobby's) another. The Clubs had is doable for stockers but is designed for the true MUD MONSTER. However, my stock ZuK can have a BLAST there (even with head and tranny issues).

Also, you can watch others with high-horse power and 44s sling the mud. I've never NOT had a GREAT time there. Camping is always an option, otherwise Lynchburg isn't too far away.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so where are we meeting on sat? at the shore? or ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what time should we be there? ANY THING else you all know or we need to think of, permits? ect,,,,,,, 4 days ,,,,,,,,, what's the head count, andy, me,? anddddddddddddd uncle meat?! who else!!!!!

there was a great time had by all that where there saturday.

so where are we meeting on sat? at the shore? or ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what time should we be there? ANY THING else you all know or we need to think of, permits? ect,,,,,,, 4 days ,,,,,,,,, what's the head count, andy, me,? anddddddddddddd uncle meat?! who else!!!!!

I am asking the same question. I wont be able to leave until about 1, but it isnt that far from me.

so how far is it from your area?Explrths,,,,,,,,,, If it's not too far from ya we can roll out for the afternoon, and leave before high tide!lol gotta find out when that rolls in.

hatteras is about 3 hrs from me, , kittyhawk is about 2, corrolla, about an hour and half, i am leaning towards corrolla just because of the time i have to leave and im not camping out

lol, if andy's up for a shorter pavement time, Like the car, toyota makes, carolla sounds good to me,,, And i'm not camping either,,, do u have any pics ? or anything?

lol, if andy's up for a shorter pavement time, Like the car, toyota makes, carolla sounds good to me,,, And i'm not camping either,,, do u have any pics ? or anything?

I'm no longer camping and would welcome a shorter drive as well. Still can't say I'm looking forward to a full day of sitting and driving.

im still up for whatever shoe creek/ gwnf my mother inlaw is coming into town so im trying to get out of town if you can catch my drift

If youre still interested, I will most likely be going to shoe creek sunday morning. I may also be going to bald mountain, which is less, but more aggressive trail than shoe creek.

Sorry guys, I wont make it to this. I'm going to NY to pick up a Suzuki Samurai.

I'm not sure which thread we're using since we kinda hi-jacked two threads, but my reply and the address info seems to be on the Southest Va Northest Nc Thread

well, my number s some where, give me a call so we all can roll down there together:D

i might be able to go sunday sounds better concidering i have to run into work for bout 2hrs to finish up a customer's car tomorrow and that way i can pick up my tools needed for trail but i still don't have a spare for my 33's

Looking for some places to go wheelin thats not illegal.

mud bog ne one?

I'm headed down for the 26th 27th mudslingn bog in charles city anyone wana join me?

I got a few ruts I hit. And I found a little trail fishing one day but nothing too fun.

Nate, where at, its been awhile since ive gotten dirty.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

come to shoe creek and bald mountain sometime. You could easily make a full day or two out of it. the terrain varies quite a bit too.

Back