Where are all the Virginia Explorers?? | Page 36 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where are all the Virginia Explorers??

anyone have pics of shoe creek? Seems like it's a more gental place to run from what it sounds like.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

One is out here in chesapeake. Powerlines . The one I found while fishing was cool you would not know it was there off of North hampton hwy The trail is marked with a orange piece of tape hanging on a tree just a 2 track in so turn arounds are fun.

anyone have pics of shoe creek? Seems like it's a more gental place to run from what it sounds like.

There are more than 20 places at shoe creek that are mostly impossible without a sas or some type of long arm kit. The majority of the trail is like an old logging/fire road, however every 100 feet or so there are obstacles to completely destroy your ride on.:D It can be as gentle or as ferocious and destructive as you make it. I'll try and dig up some pics of my last few trips.

cool thanks,,,,, i was under the impression that was safe for more stockers,,,,,, guess i was wrong,lol

Shoe creek is passible with stock, but a little lift and larger tires really helps.

nate, lets get together and show me were at.

That would be cool,I might be getting some 35" claws this weekend. There are alot of other explorers hooked up around here. Would love to see a club started.
I'll let you know when we could hook up, you know got to talk to the wife ha ha

know the feeling, we run to corolla once a month now, ill let you know next time we go

anyone wana head to charles city raceway 26 27 to camp and mud bog? 9:30 to 11 regisatration for sats mud bog contests prizes what not and sunday run what ya brung 10 bucks pre truck to camp band sat night i dunno should be fun getting a bunch of friends to go cause im try and run in sats bog in A class

hey... I am new to off-roading and i just wanted to know if anyone knew where 606 is? thanks

Who has the green explorer thats lifted with dual shocks in the front here in VA Beach? Its usualy parked in front of the old BBQ place on North Landing. Who ever you are you have a busted rear shock on the drivers side.;)

wow, weve been quiet

whatever happend to starting a club of all us virginans?

whatever happend to starting a club of all us virginans?

Central Virginia 4WD Association. They meet and wheel monthly! Only problem for some is that its near Lynchburg. Camping is always free!! :D

Andy give us some dates.

Anyone who has not been to one of these events you are missing a good time.

wish i could make some of them. things have been tight, and gas is outragous. lucky me, finally talked the boss into paying for my gas in the work van!!! Plus, we take a monthly trip to NC.

okay fellas , sorry i've been out playing w/ the sport,,,, got the LCD 6.5 screen in dash! Freaking sweet! I'm all about meeting for another lunch. And yeah gas is killing me on the trips as well, have u all cut back some on the trips?// ??

ive been running to nc alot, love getting out on the sand

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

just the dd stuff work/home/usual bs

Back