Where are all the Virginia Explorers?? | Page 46 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where are all the Virginia Explorers??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I talked to Spike (fishfood) and he has a thing in September, but did not know the date. He was in and said we can camp at his place in Nelson County. He has some trails, and access to the James River for fishing and swimming. So the date may be flexable.

I'm good for a September run too. Set the date and i will be there.

I have talked to fishfood, and he is not in town that weekend, so I am proposing that we go on September 24, the last saturday of September.

I have talked to fishfood, and he is not in town that weekend, so I am proposing that we go on September 24, the last saturday of September.

I was going to Drive up to the South Jersey Trail ride, but I'd much rather do this! September 24th is good for me.

Tryin to get on my first trip with this group.

If we camp on Saturday night at fishfoods, he has water, some trails, and we access to the James River for fishing, and swimming. His place is about a half hour ride from the end of Stoney Run.

Vadriven.com. definitely isn't as good as this site, but its always fun tto show off.

if this thread is still active i have a 1997 ford explorer sport sohc and i live in fredericksburg and i know theres a offroading trail somewere around here cuz i see this big group of broncos and odly enough jacked up gremlins going down the road and a few days later i see them coming back down the road caked in mud now i dont know exactly were it is but ill try and find out cuz theres lotts of farmland around here and lotts of 4 wheel drive as a matter of fact almost everycar.. and if anybody can help me with finding cheap stuff to fit onto my explorer for offroading i would appreciate it message me if you can

if this thread is still active i have a 1997 ford explorer sport sohc and i live in fredericksburg and i know theres a offroading trail somewere around here cuz i see this big group of broncos and odly enough jacked up gremlins going down the road and a few days later i see them coming back down the road caked in mud now i dont know exactly were it is but ill try and find out cuz theres lotts of farmland around here and lotts of 4 wheel drive as a matter of fact almost everycar.. and if anybody can help me with finding cheap stuff to fit onto my explorer for offroading i would appreciate it message me if you can

Search on here for Stony Run and Shoe Creek or GWNF; both of them are around a little south/southwest of Charlottesville, and legal to drive on.

Just posting to say 'Oh hai'. I'm in yorktown and as it stands now, my 98 XLT is stock, but I will be using my tax refund for a simple shackle lift, plus some new treads and shocks all around. I use to wheel out west in Nevada when I had my 79 Chevy K20, but I have not yet been able to get off road here in VA. Looking forward to it.

It may not be to early to start planning a spring run in the GWNF.

Back