Where is the blinker fluid on my 1994, my brake light is not working! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where is the blinker fluid on my 1994, my brake light is not working!

Jennifer18

Reaction score
City, State
Hollywood
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Ford Explorer
Hi I needed to add some blinker fluid to my explorer so the brake light and blinker will work. Does anyone know how?

1bd6796f85.jpeg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You shouldn't have to worry about blinker fluid. According to Ford, the blinkers are supposed to be filled for life.

Hi I needed to add some blinker fluid to my explorer so the brake light and blinker will work. Does anyone know how?

Perhaps try changing the brake light bulb first?

If the blinkers AND the brake lights don't work and the bulbs are good I check the Hazard Switch.

P.S. Your Muffler Bearings are going out and need replacing soon before Quantum Implosion happens... that's a bad thing.

Open your lift gate and it is on the left side. Be sure to use ford approved blinker fluid. Hope this helps.
John

P.S. Your Muffler Bearings are going out and need replacing soon before Quantum Implosion happens... that's a bad thing.

And I was trying to be serious...

Snow gone?

I'm now down in Miami..

KY Next week????

it is installed right next to the valve for the preinstalled smoke right up by the battery.

It should be in your taillamp assy. You could always drill a hole in your headlamp assy to get some out of there and use in your taillamp...Same stuff...

Back