baltimore/annapolis meet and greet? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

baltimore/annapolis meet and greet?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeah it's the 13th...i hope that was a joke IZwack...

I'm stumped.. Iz please don't say you went up there today? Hell I almost made the same mistake but luckily Lindsy confirmed it was next week not this week.

Oooppsss.... not that I want to see someone drive that way for nothing, but it would be nice to have some company in my moronic mistake.

I should definitely be there on the 13th. I have an EMT exam that day, so I'll DEFINITELY want a beer or two after that!

AHaha looks like I did.

Sounds like it :D

I'll be just a little bit late.
Arielle will be at a birthday party prior to meeting there.
Good news is it is in The Deena so we wont be too late.

Is some one gonna call and set up a table ?

Ill call tomorrow and ask if we need to make reservations for Sunday. If so, it'll be under "Explorer".

i think i put the number on the first post. Their website says they don't do reservations but they do call ahead seating, so it may need to be set up only a few hours before we get there.

Okay I just called them, they cant reserve anything more than 20 or 30 minutes ahead of time. I'm going to be on the road so trj360, please call them around 3:30 and do a "call ahead" under the name Explorer.

Just in case, my cell phone is 301-785-0803

can do. there are 8 confirmed people so i'm going to get a table for 11 or 12 just to be safe.

they don't take call aheads for bigger than 6 so i'm leaving my house now to get the name on the sheet, i'll be there in like 5 minutes, it's 3:33 right now

turned out about perfect.
Stood around for a bit and got seated pretty quick.

It was cool meeting you all, and cool getting caught up with the rest of you.
It is a shame we could not hang out more.

Next time we meet at Anne's and every body brings a lawn chair.

all the pics i have
ExplorerForumMG011308.jpg

ExplorerForumMG0113085.jpg

ExplorerForumMG0113084.jpg

ExplorerForumMG0113083.jpg

ExplorerForumMG0113081-1.jpg

i had a good time, it was great getting to see some real life SAS explorers. also got some ideas for my exhaust.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Great dinner and fun!! Too bad the Happy Birthday wish we ordered didnt't come through!!

Back