Looking for Urban / Snow camo accessories for my '99 XLT | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for Urban / Snow camo accessories for my '99 XLT

Reaction score
City, State
San Francisco, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 XLT
Anyone know where I can get Urban or Snow Camo seat covers, dash kit, bug deflector, or anything like that? My truck is a snow truck and I thought it would be cool to go all out on that. Anything you can think of would be great!

Camo Patterns of Interest. Anything like these:

871839211a5388131026l.jpg

Uploaded_634023527460190000_File.jpg

pat810_rthwsno.jpg

snow-shadow-effect01.jpg

sniper9l.urban_camo_paint_casemod2.jpg

Thanks!

-WW

:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

it's not so much the colors as it is the patterns.

once you have that you can do any color you want.

it's not so much the colors as it is the patterns.

once you have that you can do any color you want.

Yeah I want to do something better than a Rattle Can job. They chip to easy, and don't always come out looking great. At least in my experience.

I was think of doing a snow camo Vinyl on the bottom part of the doors. Here is the vinyl I was thinking of using, followed by a picture of a truck that has a vinyl in the same location I would do.

Digital-Snow-Camouflage-Vinyl-Decal-Wrap-Sheet-72-x48---for-sale_400138212554.jpg

toyota-camo1.jpg

Not to sound like a smart a$$ but, is there much snow in San Fran?

maybe some!
it was snowing in LA the other day! LOL

I drive up to Tahoe every weekend. I get about 40 days in a year on the mountain (during the Winter) and get a large number of days in during the summer as well. I like to say I live in Tahoe and I work down in the Bay Area.

In fact I'm going up tomorrow and coming back Tuesday night, so I will get at least 4 days in this weekend!

Not to mention I am really into shooting sports, so Camo works double duty for my two main interests.

I'd say do it. Go find a vinyl company and see what they will quote you.

Check with the places that do the full vehicle wraps. I've seen sevearl full size trucks with full camo wrap around where I live.

Ya I would check with a vinyl wrap place. Its fairly common around my area.

I want to do mine in winter urban camouflage.

I want to do mine in winter urban camouflage.

It would look sick if your truck was black and had the gray interior.

My truck is white though, so the urban is too dark for my tastes. I might have to end up going with it for the seats if I can't find a snow camo seat cover

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back