All Ford Nat's June 6-8, 2008 | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nat's June 6-8, 2008

Would you like to wheel on Sunday after Ford Nats?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow you guys really cleaned up your Explorers -- they're sparkling :)

IMG_0517.JPG

IMG_0518.JPG

IMG_0519.JPG

IMG_0520.JPG

IMG_0546.JPG

IMG_0547.JPG

IMG_0548.JPG

IMG_0552.JPG

IMG_0560.JPG

IMG_0561.JPG
:fire:

Nice pics Ben :thumbsup:

Just got my pics up.
incase i missed texting anyone, the truck got me home without incident. we're both a lil soggy, but ok
my only regret is not geting to be in the poser shot at the end
ill let somebody who has the pics or video fill everone else in on what i did, i dont think my words will do it justice :D

Carslile Show Pics

Rausch Creek Pics

Some Highlights:

Well, I keep trying to upload pictures to the photo gallery, but it just keps saying "loading" and never actually loads them :p: I'll keep trying.

Aside from the horrific sunburn I got, I had an absolute blast this weekend :bounce: Always good to see everyone again, and meet newbies :)

yall bettter get to the postin, i want a whoops thread!

Balanced2.jpg

GroupPose.jpg

Hill.jpg

My wireless is bringing the suck, it took all night to upload these three, but ill keep tryin.

oh, and btw, micah, i need a day or 2 to get the truck setles on stands in the garage before i pull your ecu and ship it back to you if thats cool

Sorry, dial-up users!!

0607081139_Small_.jpg

0607081414a_Small_.jpg

0607081332_Small_.jpg

Jay saluting Ben with his pink water XD
0607081147_Small_.jpg

Jack was there in spirit, at least :(
0607081158_Small_.jpg

My friend Typhoon's rig (from the Maryland Creepers)
0607081204_Small_.jpg

WTF :confused:
0606081809_Small_.jpg

DAMN sexy Mustangs!!!
0606081615b_Small_.jpg

0606081424_Small_.jpg

0606081423_Small_.jpg

0606081615_Small_.jpg

And the day-Glo Pinto :fart:
0607081559_Small_.jpg

DSCN2640_Small_.JPG

Five, getting high centered on the dropoff that Jay waltzed right over ;)
DSCN2651_Small_.JPG

Poser ;)
DSCN2696_Small_.JPG

What's Micah looking at??
DSCN2697_Small_.JPG

Apparently Jake picked a bad line :D
DSCN2698_Small_.JPG

0608081549_Small_.jpg

But it's okay, he's part spider monkey so he just climbed right out of it ;)
0608081603_Small_.jpg

Which way are you spotting him to? Up? LOL
0608081626_Small_.jpg

0608081630_Small_.jpg

DSCN2681_Small_.JPG

As for SuRrEaLnJ's shenanigans, I believe he deserves his own thread ;)
How to teach your Explorer to swim

I uploaded lotsa pictures already to my gallery, will upload more as I get time to this week!

Man, I have so many retarded videos from this Carlisle... lol.

I wish I could post some of my cell phone vids, but they're not in a format that E.F's downloader recognizes :( My favorites are when I sicced Jay on Parli in the hotel room, and when I took Morgan back in to Rc as they were locking up to rescue 'Munk'.... only to find almost everyone either had ahold of the tow strap or the rear bumper and pushed/pulled the truck out of the parking lot and up to the street. It was hysterical :D

Likewise, it's a pity I can't play the sound clip of the 'Copperhead's' Roush 427 rumbling as they pulled it out of the show building :/

I do have this silly one of Jake, though:
stupid fish joke... *grumble grumble*

everyone needs a legacy... some peoples just hapen to resemble nemo a little more than others

i give micah's woman alot of credit for runin gauntlet

i didnt know you had any vid of them draqgin me out... you were to slow and i needed to be moved...

so anyone know when i hit the r/r door? im real proud of the dent and pinstriping i got, but im not sure what i hit... it was by the time we stoped for that first real obsticle though, i know that much.

I would guess it was that very first trail we went up, by the squatter camp... I think everybody picked up some damage to their right rear area on that damn boulder. I removed a good streak of metal from my right slider :rolleyes:

so aparently the middle of my door is about where your slider is then...:p:

I would guess it was that very first trail we went up, by the squatter camp... I think everybody picked up some damage to their right rear area on that damn boulder. I removed a good streak of metal from my right slider :rolleyes:

Where I about soiled myself when I slipped off a rock and was within arms reach of the ground?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back