• Register Today It's free!

Las Cruces, NM

gamecocks

Reaction score
City, State
Greenville, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Eddie Bauer
Seeing how the La Bajada trip was postponed due to unfortunate circumstances, Who's down for a trip to Las Cruces, New Mexico?
I went today and scouted out some of the trails ( there are ALOT )

So far all I know that's coming is:
Myself
Reapereviltwin

BTW there are places to pitch a tent, sleep in the truck right on the trails and hotels within ~15 mins.

Here is a few pics I snapped today of the area and the beggings of a few trails:
2c4ed1b5.jpg

d302f24b.jpg

240d4e98.jpg

f472f332.jpg

e2193596.jpg

3d45b83c.jpg

If your interested in coming reapereviltwin plans on getting there Friday the 1st, We will hit the trails on Saturday... more details to come ( if others wanna show)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My daughter's bday is Thursday the 30th still not sure if we're gonna have people over on sat for her celebration, if we don't, I'll go, but I'll need to ride as a passenger or look at you guys have fun, since my truck is not in anyway offroad ready :p:

Thanks for the offer Mike, hopefully I'll be able to make it :thumbsup:

Good deal! I will also have an open seat.
Mike, What day do yall plan on leavin?

(this is mike, i'm on bro's computer) we are leaving Friday morning, will be in Las Cruces"s KOA friday night, will be monitoring forum for AA information, still have ur cell #, if you need mine resent just let me know. Looking forward to this weekend!!!!!!

Rigs are loaded, headed out at 06 tomorrow morning, taking our time due to the heat and will be stopping every couple of hours to let the tires cool once it heats up.

I wish I could join you guys.

La Bajada was a nice ride back in April. Too bad you won't be able to run it.

Maybe we can meet out there next spring - I have to pass that way, heading home from Utah...:D

Rigs are loaded, headed out at 06 tomorrow morning, taking our time due to the heat and will be stopping every couple of hours to let the tires cool once it heats up.

:thumbsup: Get in touch with me when you get there so we can discuss a place to meet

Good deal!! hope my 3rd gen can hang! haha

White truck was overheated to death, looks like I won't be able to make it :(

Damn, that sucks Jorge, is there anyway you can make it to the KOA in Las Cruses? We are starting from here.

dammit jorge wish I woulda seen this earlier, im leaving el paso first thing in the morning, so if you read this and can make it in time your welcome to ride with me!
Guys see ya first thing in the A.M!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What a day!!! First, kudos to Jordan (gamecocks) for putting together this run on such short notice!! :salute:

Gotta have clean windows to see!!

LasCruces003.jpg

Jordans 3rd gen

LasCruces006.jpg

LasCruces020.jpg

The Beast was letting us know that it was not a happy camper

LasCruces012.jpg

flat # 2

LasCruces024.jpg

LasCruces032.jpg

More pics coming, just kinda late

Back