The Green Buffalo | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The Green Buffalo

Note -- Most of you know this as easys94 .The rig did not have a name, I got to make a major run - Moab 2015. The rig got its name there. Anthony (aka Suicide77) is one that put the tag on it. So it will be the Green Buffalo or just the Buffalo for short

I picked up a 94 EB 2d last night from Jay in Plano Tx. I need to thank Jay for all the work he has put into this rig. Hopefully I can keep it going. I also need to thank Kris Guilbeaux and Mike(TexasArmadillio) for puting me on to this last week at the meet in Elgin. I wasnt looking for a new rig, but after hearing them talk about it , I had to check it out - now its mine:D

Mike (reaper) and I took it out to city lake earlier and gave it a little test run,they had most of the trails closed(dont know why) but still had fun. Its AWESOME.
Mike has some pics he will post in a little.

This one I took at the house
010.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It is an awesome rig!!!! Loading pics now, as soon as the peeps on photobucket get their crayons in the right order and copy the pics onto Photobucket, can post some.
Bro, your trailer has now hauled 3 EF rigs back to this area!!!!!!

Was still able to do a bit at city lake, damn, this is a NICE rig!!!!

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

And the easiest way to enter and exit Robert's rig!!!!

IMG_0490.jpg

Hahaha awesome!!!!

Way cool man! Thats an awesome rig and you are going to have loads of fun with it. I can hardly wait till a City Lake run gets planned (hint to Mike) and I can test out my new rig.

Hahaha awesome!!!!

Thanks Greg,and it is awesome

Way cool man! Thats an awesome rig and you are going to have loads of fun with it. I can hardly wait till a City Lake run gets planned (hint to Mike) and I can test out my new rig.

Just come up anytime Bro and I are ready to go to city lake anytime.
We are working on a new meet. And congrads on your new rig.

Somebody's enjoying themselves. :D

Need a jet pack to get in the rig and a parachute coming out

Classic:D:thumbsup:

Congrats rob on the new rig

Think mike needs a haircut :)

Think mike needs a haircut :)

My hat came off when Rob wanted to take a pic of me getting in the rig, it's sitting in the seat!!

Here's a few more:

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

Awesome! I was sad to watch it leave, but it makes me smile seeing it back on the trail.

nice x u got there

I first saw this rig at Truckhaven in 2000 with the 33" boggers. Was always impressed with it's ability and it's actually what really made me want to build my first Explorer into more of a crawler than a pre-runner.

nice x u got there

Thanks, Sam

I first saw this rig at Truckhaven in 2000 with the 33" boggers. Was always impressed with it's ability and it's actually what really made me want to build my first Explorer into more of a crawler than a pre-runner.

What little trailing I got to do with it impressed me, do belive it will be a lot of fun when I get to a real trail. Again I have to thank Jay for all the work he put into this rig. I have a few mods in mind. Will put winch on, roof rack with lights, sliders . Not much more needed that I see, so will do what I can - mostly just have F-U-N

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back