• Register Today It's free!

The Harley-Davidson Explorer Saga

Maxstealth04

Reaction score
City, State
Jackson, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 XLT
I moved all my pictures on Photobucket so I figure I would re-post them and post the new ones on here for everyone to see until I get my Elite Explorer status to create my own registry.

DSCN5098.jpg

DSCN5099.jpg

DSCN5100.jpg

DSCN5071.jpg

DSCN5081.jpg

DSCN5082.jpg

DSCN5086.jpg

DSCN5087.jpg

DSCN5089.jpg

DSCN5091.jpg

DSCN5092.jpg

DSCN5093.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOL!!!! Will post others when I get my bug guard back, it is currently getting a make over.

AND I have to get a new pic of the rear, I painted the hinges on the back for the back hatch window.

Looks really good!!

Thanks mate!

DSCN5103.jpg

DSCN5104.jpg

ever thought about painting the step bars and door handles

x2!!!! Might do the fog light "grills" orange.

Will look better when I have your stance!! I am waiting to do it ALL at once.

Will look better when I have your stance!! I am waiting to do it ALL at once.

It's going to look awesome lifted!

Even if you wait to buy all the lift parts together you might want to knock out the body lift first. It's the harder of the two, for sure, but one of the benefits is it'll be easier to get to the strut mount bolts for the BTF lift once those fenderwells are 3" higher :).

True. Keep that in mind Steve!! lol!! I am recruiting his experience with the 2 lifts since he has successfully completed it himself. Been looking at an idea for rear tail lights, 05Explorer is suppose to meet with me to see how he did his blackout sprayed tail lights.

Looks great I wouldn't do the whole running boards maybe the brackets and definitely do the door handles... Maybe rear wiper arm

alright just do the plastic part not the metal part (the part your feet actually touch)

When I do the lift there will be a good portion of suspension parts orange. I have some engine block paint to use so the oils and such to not wear it away and the heat from the brakes and so on cause it is rated to I think like 1000 degrees.

And YES I know my back bumper is not painted all the way, I was rear ended and I am getting a new one, so no point in painting this one. ALSO why the bright ass green ORV sticker is on the window sticking out like a sore freaking thumb!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks great

Back