110V only on Limited? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

110V only on Limited?

mech

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
Motorbike
I thought I read somewhere that the 110v inverter was now standard on all models. Can anyone verify this?

Im days away from ordering a 2013 XLT 4x4 in Tuxedo Black.

Thanks for your help.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats.

Get the limited . You wont regret.

The one I have configured is Tuxedo Black/Medium Light Stone 2013 XLT rapidspec 202A, BLIS, with Second Row Buckets, cross bars and cargo cover.

I swear I read that the 110v outlet was on all models.

If not I'll just install an inverter, since the alt is still the 200A version.

According to Ford's website, on the 2013 Explorers, the 110v outlet is only available on the Limited.

Get the Limited, otherwise you'll wish you had.

The Ltd is the way to go. Get it. Mines fully loaded. Love the 110am outlet

Get the Limited, otherwise you'll wish you had.

No. Some of us purposely did not want BLIS, park assist, etc. A loaded XLT works out very well, not to mention the $6K savings.

I agree, get the Limited. :)

All that parking stuff is extra on the LTD still isn't it?
Yes, if you check out the Ford.com website it will show you all the packages available. Package 302A ("parking stuff") is $5600 which reflects a $860 discount.

Peter

Yes, if you check out the Ford.com website it will show you all the packages available. Package 302A ("parking stuff") is $5600 which reflects a $860 discount.

Peter

Worth every penny.

No. Some of us purposely did not want BLIS, park assist, etc. A loaded XLT works out very well, not to mention the $6K savings.

To each their own. I however don't like the grey grille. The stereo system is also far better in the LTD. IMO

To each their own. I however don't like the grey grille. The stereo system is also far better in the LTD. IMO

You don't to worry about that when you have a Ingot Silver XLT ;)

Those items are options on the Limited. I didn't want them either.

The one I have configured is Tuxedo Black/Medium Light Stone 2013 XLT rapidspec 202A, BLIS, with Second Row Buckets, cross bars and cargo cover.
I swear I read that the 110v outlet was on all models.

If not I'll just install an inverter, since the alt is still the 200A version.

Don't pay extra to get the cargo cover.....you'd just be wasting your money.

Just buy a LTD....you'll get everything you want and more, and will never second guess or regret your decision. You also won't have to purchase a bunch of cheap, ugly aftermarket accessories to make up for it either.........

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just buy a LTD....you'll get everything you want and more, and will never second guess or regret your decision. You also won't have to purchase a bunch of cheap, ugly aftermarket accessories to make up for it either.........

I ordered my XLT with every option I wanted and have never wished I had spent the extra $ on the LTD.

Back