• Register Today It's free!

13 SHO wheels on explorer sport

thePUNISHER

Reaction score
City, State
Ct
Year, Model & Trim Level
13 sport
just ordered my exp sport...im looking to put the 13 SHO wheels on it with 265/45R20 rubber....has anyone done these wheels? any pics? how about photoshop? thanks for the insight!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

haven't seen it yet but those are nice wheels.

would definitely look cool

Aren't the sports wheels wider than the SHO wheels? I wouldn't want to lose any width...

Definitely post pics, gonna look good

seems like it would be pricey did you find the rims on ebay or craigslist or are you going to ford?

Yeah the sport wheels are 1in wider.... Im gonna have the sho wheels widened at weldcraft....

Oh ok. Well I'm sure it well definitely look awesome! I can't wait to see some pics!!

the stock sport wheels on the explorer is the only thing i do not like about the sport, cant wait to see your pics!!!!

pics or it didn't happen :D

Its gonna be awhile... Gotta get my hands on the wheels... Then send them off to be widened....I was hoping someone already did this so i can see the finished result beforehand...

Its gonna be awhile... Gotta get my hands on the wheels... Then send them off to be widened....I was hoping someone already did this so i can see the finished result beforehand...

Saw a blue sho driving yesterday and my wife loved the wheels while going about 35 mph she said it looks really cool how you can see through them better than the sports.

Back