1994 Limited | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1994 Limited

GOPACH

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Limited
New in the House! I was looking for anything on my vehicle and found nothing useful except maybe you guys. So here I am. I replaced the battery..no, I replaced the solenoid,...no, now to Autozone to check the starter.. I hope I find out now... why my vehicle won't start. I'm back... It cost 100.00 wow... I saw it on ebay for 50.00 but I need it now!!! So I pay the price like we all do.

It sure was a pain to find the starter though. 100 bucks ouch!

Time to get dirty again

New in the House! I was looking for anything on my vehicle and found nothing useful except maybe you guys. So here I am. I replaced the battery..no, I replaced the solenoid,...no, now to Autozone to check the starter.. I hope I find out now... why my vehicle won't start. I'm back... It cost 100.00 wow... I saw it on ebay for 50.00 but I need it now!!! So I pay the price like we all do.

It sure was a pain to find the starter though. 100 bucks ouch!

Time to get dirty again

Welcome. Let's hope that really is the problem and not corroded cables. I assume turning the key would not even turn over the engine?

If you haven't replaced the fuel pump relay under the hood, cheap insurance to do so now. It's better than having the engine die while on the road.

There's information on anything and everything you could possible want to know about your Explorer, right here. :thumbsup:

Back