2 campers Murdered ouside of Lane county.... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2 campers Murdered ouside of Lane county....

93liftedXLT

Reaction score
City, State
left coast
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 xlt

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

man, thats a bummer.... evidently the dog was no Lassie... too bad. I hope they find the killer soon and bring a motive out.
~stu

Definitely not the first time this sort of thing has happened, but it is a bit close to home. This wouldn't surprise me so much in the Mt.Hood area, but down here it's disturbing. Hopefully the investigation will turn up more information.

ewwww... thats scary... i jsut got home form a camping trip..... and i was scared because the rangers said there were 300 pound boars, coyotes, and mountain lions in the the area.....

I can handle the wildlife, it's other humans that scare me. Cougars and Bears don't usually carry firearms.

kfkodiak said:
I can handle the wildlife, it's other humans that scare me. Cougars and Bears don't usually carry firearms.

hey man, we live in the same town, ever do any wheeling?

That's scary. Something like this could happen anywhere, kinda reminds me of Deliverance.

93liftedXLT said:
good thing i pack Heat , evan when mudding..

not something I would advertise.

Ryan1 said:

Why?
I typically do as well, though I am currently in the market for a new handgun and sold my old.

I also always carry a game rifle when car camping in the backcountry. Handgun is a better option as it is always on my side, but ya take what ya got. To be unarmed leaves you at the mercy of predators be they human or wildlife.

Ryan1 said:

Heat=30.06 Rifle, and i take it most everywere in the cascades, or the usp HK

But its nothing to advertise to my friends in a public area..

Back