2001 limited conversion to Sport Trac - done... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2001 limited conversion to Sport Trac - done...

There it goes, I gues it's the only one in my country.. took 1 month of work and some money but liked very much the results.

[ ]'s
Marco
2001 limitrac...
Brazil

Attachments

• xtrac01.JPG
    xtrac01.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 554
  • xtrac02.JPG
    xtrac02.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 523

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks very nice.. Great work

that really looks fantastic.

Looks good... With all that work why didn't you paint the lower part black to match?
I think that'd finish it off nicely.

Looks sweet bro! It's to bad they didn't offer that regularly, but then it wouldn't be as special

again, sweet job man!

That looks fantastic!

very impressive. You did a great job.

Cant say I've ever seen that conversion before, sweet.

foregive my ignorance but what did he convert? It says limited to sprotrac converson? Am I missing something here?

ohhhh nevermind he changed the front end lol... I thought he chopped the back of or something like that.

beat me to it! Looks great! Looks like the Gen II fenders were used and clearanced for the sport trac lights............thats what I was thinking of doing as well

I need a hood, header panel and the lights and I am good to go :)

Looks great!

Looks awesome. This was something I really wanted done to my Limited.

We need a step by step of what was involved.

Fenders dont match up but everything else is very nice.

That looks very nice. The fenders are from a 2001+ truck, they have built in fender flares. Adding those fender flares, the tons of holes, is a big pain, well done.

looks good

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back