2011 Navigation | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 Navigation

wraith_2006

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 XLT
So, can I just add navigation to me 2011 xlt .... it did was not delivered with the navigation... but is it just like the remote start...... just a SD card, and a simple computer flash?

so I meant can I add it to my 2011 XLT..... with the compact flash car and a simple tune to the computer... I can not type tonight....

so I meant can I add it to my 2011 XLT..... with the compact flash car and a simple tune to the computer... I can not type tonight....

The current thoughts on the board right now is that its not possible. The reason is that the non-NAV My Ford Touch does not have the software module to do the NAV. If you have a dealer who is willing to install the NAV MFT version, then you could probably do it, but not just with the SD Card.

The current thoughts on the board right now is that its not possible. The reason is that the non-NAV My Ford Touch does not have the software module to do the NAV. If you have a dealer who is willing to install the NAV MFT version, then you could probably do it, but not just with the SD Card.

The question is does the base system have the GPS module?

Back