2025 Explorer Review by Blwnsmoke | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2025 Explorer Review by Blwnsmoke

Thanks! Makes sense! For sure a good spot for a speaker… I do like the smooth dash top! There do not have a heads up display on the windshield do they?
The speakers go completely across the dash, it's a soundbar.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The speakers go completely across the dash, it's a soundbar.
Soundbar. Sweet. But I don't care for the iPad screen or any "tombstone" screen. I was expecting for the U.S. models by now to have the screen, dash and interior the China models have. Or was this a farce? (pic below).

The '25 overall looks great and I like it, but I love our '21 LTD 4WD and don't see enough of a difference to trade up just yet.

2022 article - Look At How Much Nicer China's Ford Explorer Is - The Autopian
1710136605602.png

Soundbar. Sweet. But I don't care for the iPad screen or any "tombstone" screen. I was expecting for the U.S. models by now to have the screen, dash and interior the China models have. Or was this a farce? (pic below).

The '25 overall looks great and I like it, but I love our '21 LTD 4WD and don't see enough of a difference to trade up just yet.

2022 article - Look At How Much Nicer China's Ford Explorer Is - The Autopian
View attachment 450554
I agree. Seeing it in person, sitting in it etc, the interior is definitely an upgrade and the exterior looks better in person then in pics.

But with 1 year till my Ex is paid off and a 8/150k warranty, I'm definitely not starting over with what the 25 offers.

New Ecoboost 2.3, same as the 2024 Mustang?
2025.jpg

2020.jpg

Has anyone else noticed it?

Any speculation as to what the off-road model will be? We currently have a 13 sport my wife didn’t like the 20 ST when we drove it but likes the timberline. Curious if the timberline will reman or if they’ll expand the raptor label?

Back