33" QUESTIONS | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

33" QUESTIONS

well im gunna get 33's soon. and i was wondering if u had any input on sum really good tires. i am condisering the dunlop mudterrains bc there not too expensive and im low on cash. also i think ive seen people mount 33's on stock rims.. which are 15X7. seems a lil crazy. do you think they would mount on 15X8's bc i guess they reccomend 15X10's :navajo:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

kumho ventures m/t will be my next tire they are cheap and i havent heard anything bad about them

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

no i have 15X7's on mine. idk those kumhos seem kinda wierd. like i jst dnt get a good vibe from them.. kinda like a cheap oversees car

kumho ventures m/t is my next tire also

Last I checked the Kumhos were about the same price as the Mud Rovers (CHEAP) and looked very similar to each other. I was going to get the Kumhos through my dad's work, but the place didn't have them in stock, so I got the Mud Rovers. I'm sure I'd be happy with either.

the kumhos from all i heard are decent for a mud tire... i have never heard of them having all the problems my dunlops have had.....

if you are poor get whatever, but if i could do it again, the kumhos would be my first choice, well before the dunflops anyways....

yea i take back all that stuff i said. i read alot of the comments on them from tirerack.com and i couldnt even find a bad rating.. i jst wish they a more aggressive tread pattern

Back