• Register Today It's free!

4x4 project

damiendrt

Reaction score
City, State
Alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 ranger 4x4
Just bought a 4x4 ranger. I am looking to add a suspension lift and wheels and tires. Where can I find 15x10 wheels in black? Also looking for suspension lift ideas and fender flairs. Any help would be appreciated.

...Welcome here...:D

...Go to summitracing.com and look up Cragar Soft 8 for the wheels....Click the "How To" in my signature and you will find enough info to get you started on your project...;)

...You might also want to read up on these...:dunno:
http://www.tellico4x4.com/product_info.php/products_id/26509

with my 99 ranger I would like to do a 2-3 inch suspension lift and 3 inch body lift what are my options and best choices? Money is also a factor too
I have looked at a bunch of your links and saw a bunch about torsion bars. I would like to do coilovers but what little I found on it shows it to be kinda pricy
Do you know if those torsion leveling keys can be used and then you still add more lift by tighting the torsion bars?

...The only options I have heard of for a 98 to current are listed in the "How To" in my signature...:dunno:

...If you do find something else, be sure to bring the info back here and share it with us...:D

Back