98 altezza's on a 93? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

98 altezza's on a 93?

i was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to put 98 altezza's on a 93 if u would cut into the back a little so they would have the same shape as the 98's or if u could by like 93 chevy blazer altezza and cut the back slightly to make them fit ...because the tail lights look very similar to each other....so minor trimming would only be neccasary????cause it sux not having euros for the early model X..............thanks,alex

you can do anything if you have the time and money to do it.

it'll require some major work and some bondo. it's easier to fit the altezza tail lights for a chevy silverado than the 98-01 explorer. there is a pic of someone who did this at sounddomain.

but keep in mind... if you do all this modification, you are stuck with the altezza tails. they're getting played out and so many people have them now. also they are starting to look really ugly. most of them are hideous.
you see them everywhere now : dodge caravans, ford broncos, toyota tercels, f 150s, blazers, eclipses, etc...
it looks really funny to see a car with little or no chrome that has these two huge chrome patches in the back with little red circles.
Dead Link Removed

yea, i see what ur saying its not really worth all that time and money....but my Xplorer has a lot of chrome on it already ill try and get a pic of it soon.,,,.:fire:

Back