Adam and Steves 1986 Bronco II | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Adam and Steves 1986 Bronco II

I wanta see some dune shots, I wanta see some dune shots :popcorn:

At least before the snow starts to fly up there. Wait a minute, Hmm, snow and dunes, now that would be cool.

I wanta see some dune shots, I wanta see some dune shots :popcorn:

At least before the snow starts to fly up there. Wait a minute, Hmm, snow and dunes, now that would be cool.

Haha yes I will definately get some good pics. Going up in a week or two. Unfortunately they close the dunes during the winter so no snow dune shots haha.

After we got it fixed last i took it out and blew the clutch line haha. After a week or so of searching we finally picked one up yesterday and she is up and running again. WOO!!! lol

Well me and my buddy decided to pull the BII out for a photo shoot. This is how she sits at the moment. Looks great to me and im very happy with it.

DSCF9270.jpg

DSCF9269.jpg

DSCF9260.jpg

DSCF9255.jpg

DSCF9254.jpg

DSCF9253.jpg

DSCF9252.jpg

6816_1237273574621_1312705745_30676.jpg

This is how we bought it, compared to now ;)

Its been awhile lol

I havnt gotten on here in forever lol. Last time we took the bronco out. In the fall i blew the clutch line... Haha ;).. We thought ok no big deal, pulled it out got a new line, my buddy went down to bleed the cylinder and..... Crack goes the bleeder lol. So for the second time we ripped the tranny out and got a new slave cylinder haha. Put it back together and drove for a bit. Started acting funny tho, stallin all over randomly, then all a sudden nothin..... No run after warms up. Checked stuff like crazy, spent way to much money. Then for the heck of it i checked the filter in that fuel resevour under the driver door on the frame. Took filter out and looked up, one of the check valve springs is laying sideways haha.

The bronco has sat for a while now since. All winter+, we just picked up some gas line and fittings last weekend to try and bypass the stupid thing, hopefully it works. I bought an 85 k5 blazer so thats where all my time has gone haha. http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279028 THeirs the thread if anybodys interested.

Any tips on that resevour would be much appreciated.

Back