• Register Today It's free!

Amsoil fall switchover!

Mellotron

Reaction score
City, State
Dallas, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
Scout owner
Hello! As an Explorer Forum sponsor I have three 10.00 gift certificates to give out to forum members. Visit my site at the URL below and use the "Request A Catalog" button in the Product info area. Fill out the simple form and note that you saw the offer here and would like one of the certificates. The first three people get one. After that I will just send out catalogs. Also please be sure to include the year and engine your Explorer has so I can include air and oil filter information.

If you haven't used Amsoil before you will be impressed! I just got in another fantastic testimonial from a dealer of mine that just added the 5W30 to his monster truck and his comments of the improved throttle response and quietness of the engine (among other comments) were impressive enough that I sent them to Amsoil and they are doing a interview for the magazine!
(when I get home tonight I'll paste them here)

Another customer/dealer in Minnesota drives a 2002 Youkon and has gained 19 miles per tank with the 0W-30 and SDF Filter at 4000 miles and says his throttle response also improved once he added the air filter. So ask for a catalog and try it for a year. You will be protected through the winter!

Note: the 2002 Explorer Amsoil air filters are not yet available but should be soon.

www.syntheticwarehouse.com

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my stupid pos computer here a work wont pull anything up that has java applets...:mad:

ever since the company updated their java script crap nothing hat has java will come up, so looks like i will have to wait until tonight to request a catalog.:mad:

Heard lots of good things about your product, but don't know anyone personaly that uses it. I'd be willing to try some in the future.:p

Don't worry Willie. I will send you a catalog when you send me your info tonight and include something for you too since the problem is out of your control.

thanks but you dont need to include anything just because of that.

Back