Any one using "Supersprings" system???? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any one using "Supersprings" system????

Kevin Zeller

Reaction score
City, State
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XLT
I am looking to improve the handling of my '92 EB. The back end sways too much aroung corners and lane changes. I already installed KYB shocks and addco sway bars. Sway bars helped allot but not enough. I need to know if anyone has used the Super Spring system and what they think of it. Or if anyone has replaced the entire rear spring stack. I am not looking to lift the truck. These springs cost $275 plus $25 shipping. Any input will be appreciated.

Kevin

You live in Trenton NJ? well then you have one of the nation's best suspension experts in the country...you can just about ask them anything.....

Mercer Springs and Coils
Miamia Ave
Mercer NJ

I'm sorry I dont have the phone number on hand right now.....

Thank you for the suggestion. I have used Mercer spring in the past to recurve springs for my 1 ton Dodge truck. I am afraid if I go in with springs off an explorer he will beat me over the head with them. (He is a big guy) O.K. seriously, I do plan to talk to them. I am just looking at the options. I do not want them to just add a leaf and have it ride like my one ton!

Back