anyone have the CLEAR/RED tail lights for a 95-97??? need pics | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

anyone have the CLEAR/RED tail lights for a 95-97??? need pics

PUR PONY

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 LTD, 96 XLT, & 98 XLT
I am not a fan of all clear tail lights but I would love to see a set of the clear/red lenses.
I think those would look pretty sharp.... or I am just going to tint my factory ones darker.

thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i see that you did tint the factory ones darker... how did you do it? what did you use and where did you get it? oh by the way it looks awesome!!

Holy Crap!! Did you bore out the 5.0 in that mustang to make it a 6.7 or is it another engine? What other toys do you have hidden in those garages?

COOLCHRISCUSH - sorry i didnt answer your AOL IM... i must have been in bed already...

to anwser your question: I used a product called "night shades". It comes in a spray can and was bought from summit racing. Its been on for almost 2 years now and has not worn off at all. If you need the part number to order on-line let me know and i will find it for you when i get home from work.

98FordX24 - No the 5.0/302 was not bored.
I have a Ford Motorsport 351 race block stroked to a 393 and bored 30 over......then with 10-14lbs of boost should put me around 700RWHP on the very mild side.
The car is not completed yet but should be shortly. In the garage there are many toys.... my explorer plus 3 others, 2 mustangs, wheelers, 97 harley, 01 r6 yamaha, snowmobiles..... toys are what i live for and i enjoy them to death
---thats the reason for the 8 bays----

cool, thanks for the info. in gonna go try this out one of these days... it looks great.

Back