For Sale - Aviator Front Spindles and Brake Caliper setup | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Aviator Front Spindles and Brake Caliper setup

Pair of spindles with calipers and brackets off an 04 Aviator. They are in good used condition with some small hammer marks from previous front end work. Calipers and pads seem good to go but they have been on my shelf for over a year so I recommend using the calipers as cores just so you don't have any issues.

These are the best factory brake swap for 02+ Explorer or Mountaineer. It is completely bolt on.

THESE WORK ON 17" WHEELS AND LARGER ONLY!!!!! I tried to use them on a larger offset than factory 16s and it wasn't even close.

Prices are as followed..... (Elite members take $25 off)
East coast: $225 Shipped
Midwest: $245 Shipped
West coast: $275 Shipped

1499782010534.jpg

1499782048167.jpg

1499782077249.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if I remember the conversion correctly, this will be everything except new rotors to do the swap. Your explorer hub and wheel bearing will swap over, and like he said, you may need new calipers. Thats a really good deal as all the junk yards around me are asking over 100 for the knuckle itself without the calipers (even if just for core)

Bump

Bump...... trades?

If this didn't mean I had to get 17s, I'd have them on my explorer already...

still available?

I do think I still have them on a shelf somewhere....

Back