Back from Moab easter jeep safari 04' *pics* | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Back from Moab easter jeep safari 04' *pics*

hvac man

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Rifle, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Sport
Well I have been home for a week now am can't wait to get back :D I might be going down next weekend also ;) I took a few pics over the week but mostly the last day...oh well ;) Here is what I have.

ENJOY!!

Clint

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_0435.jpg
    Copy of IMG_0435.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 316
  • Apr11083.JPG
    Apr11083.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 312
  • Copy of IMG_0438.jpg
    Copy of IMG_0438.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 317

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah definately need that as an avatar! Nice!

Looking good man! :bounce:

That looks great Clint!!! Is that dump bump, and did you make it up?

Thanks guys! That was Dump Bump on big saturday and I did make it up after a bit more coaxing of the skinny pedal :D I thought this thread got erased so I didn't upload more pics ;) well here are some more :)

Attachments

• Apr11076.JPG
    Apr11076.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 275
  • Apr11090.JPG
    Apr11090.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 284
  • Apr11092.JPG
    Apr11092.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 285

And more :)

Attachments

• Apr11091.JPG
    Apr11091.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 287
  • Apr11096.JPG
    Apr11096.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 279

Jeep XJ rollover on Potatoe Salad Hill :eek:

Attachments

• Apr11109.JPG
    Apr11109.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 273
  • Apr11110.JPG
    Apr11110.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 281
  • Apr11111.JPG
    Apr11111.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 276

The outcome :( The two guys in side climed out and stood on the hood and had a beer so I'm pretty sure they were not hurt ;)

Attachments

• Apr11114.JPG
    Apr11114.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 274

Nice pics Clint. You have anymore? And you do have front locker correct? Could dump bump me made without a front locker?

I didn't take very many the first few days I was there due to wheeling too much :D My wife came down on saturday and that is basicly the only reason I have this many....LOL ;) I will most likely be going back this weekend to check out the car show and do some wheeling so I'll get some more then.

Badass pics! Looks like u had a good time! I definately like the two front wheels in the air pic.

Sorry I didn't see you asked me if I had a front locker. I do have an ARB but before I went I did see a girl with an open diff 2 door cherokee with 31's give it everything she had and after taking about 1/2 of the life off her tires she made it up ;) There are several lines on the Bump and I was on one of the steepest parts where the wall is verticle for about 12 feet.

Hey Clint,

What kind of rock sliders do you have and were did you get them?

that Jeep had no business on Potato Salad Hill....and I am guessing from thepics neither did his spotter!!!

That place is like a boat ramp, grab a chair, sit back and watch people flail about, except at the hill its trucks rolling over, not boats being dropped off trailers and tow rigs getting wet :)

Thats a good looking Ranger, even though it appears to be stuck :)
in that first pic of your sport I am sure its just an illusion but the roof of your Ex looks shifted big time! You ever roll it?

Dewgod- I made them myself out of some 1.5" tubing I bought from a welding shop.

Jamie- That pic was taken at a weird angle so it is just an illusion ;) The ranger made that obsticle on the first try and I don't remember if he even slipped a tire :D Here is a pic from last weekend that shows a better angle of that obsticle, from the other side.

Attachments

• ap26^007.jpg
    ap26^007.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 180

what trail is that? near the river I see....

Yeah it's "Moab Rim" :D It is now one of my favorites in Moab due to the fact that you are wheeling on a slpoe that is 25deg in the flattest spot ;) It is worth the trip just for the pucker factor.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hvac man said:
Clint, looks like your getting the hang of those wheelies. :D

This is for the 1st pic in post #8.

Back