Back from Moab, got pictures.

biggs85

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Salt Lake, Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Eddie Bauer
Hey all, I spent the weekend in Moab with my dad and some of his friends. We got there on Friday and did the Gemini Bridges trail. I never knew my Explorer could do what it did on Friday. You'll see in the picture, it may not look like much but for me it was a big step. I actually did make it over that obstacle, we just didn't take as many pictures as we liked. The one picture with my dad is on the Gold Bar Rim trail. We only did a little of the trail because of the difficult obstacles that we weren't ready for. Most of the pictures on there are from the jeep safari from last year. I have a ton more but couldn't get them on there yet. I'll try to get them showing when I have time but for now this is all I got. http://photos.yahoo.com/kickassdrummer85

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sounds like you had some fun. I wish I was there.

I remember that one ;)

Seeing those pics makes me want to go there even more. I was planning on attending this year but now I must wait until next year. Looks like you had a great time.

Right now I have a 2" body lift and 31" tires. I have a 2" suspension lift waiting in its box to be put on this weekend. I'll post more pictures when I'm done installing it. Hey Alec, did you drive over the arch?

Originally posted by biggs85
Right now I have a 2" body lift and 31" tires. I have a 2" suspension lift waiting in its box to be put on this weekend. I'll post more pictures when I'm done installing it. Hey Alec, did you drive over the arch?

Yeah, there's a picture of us out there somewhere.

For Moab 2002 I had 2" suspension and 31"s. I did stuff no one thought I could do ;)

Back