bagged 99 sport

rangerboy19

Reaction score
City, State
jacksonville Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 explorer sport
baggd 1999 sport

anyone bagged an explorer to lay iv got my now laying in the front but when the front is down the wheels toe in due to the tie rods anyone had this problem or know how to fix it??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i recently bagged my 99 sport the problem im having is when the front goes down the wheel toe inword anyone have this problem and fixed it?? i know its the steering rods pulling them in as it gets lower just wondering if anyone fixed it???

lol, it looks like you tried hi-jacking your own thread.

Anyways, I don't think you can fix it, cause if you fixed it when down, it would have the opposite problem when up. Kinda like with camber, if you fix the neg camber when down, when you put it up it will have pos camber.

I've never bagged before though, so I might be thinking wrong, I'm just going by static drop stuff I know about.

I think I have heard of people flipping the outer tire rods to the other side of their mounting tab. This would make them toe in less when down, but toe in more the higher you go. If you run a low height when driving it though then it shouldn't be a problem.

search for a member "slammedxonair" i want to say is the name. he knows a LOT about lowering explorers

Back