• Register Today It's free!

blind spot mirror for '04?

slugmike

Reaction score
City, State
Sunnyvale, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer Sport
I used to have an 01 sport, and i had these blind spot mirrors that i absolutely LOVED!! i don't like the kind that stick onto the mirror itself.

this is the type i used to have, but i can't seem to find something like this for an '04 4 door. the pic says 95-2000, but it fit perfect on my '01 when i had it. doesn't fit my '04 tho (i tried)

any help?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The new Explorers have a bad blind spot and need spot mirrors. I use two round spots on the outsides of both mirrors. Gotta have 'em or you are driving blind. The spots work great, you just have to accept them and work with them but they do the job.

Better than side swiping an 18 wheeler like I almost did on my first test drive of my new Explorer.

Bad manufacturer - fix those mirrors.

I agree with scott gunn, all you have to do is adjust the mirrors right and you can see pretty much all you need and your peripheral vision will do the rest. I have an 04 XLT and don't have problems unless my wife decides to move the mirrors on me then takes a few minutes to get it back to where I want them.

I'll third that. I've got the outside mirrors adjusted to cover the blind spots. If I want to see what is directly behind me, I use the inside rearview.

Back