Cargo area without 3rd row seating? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cargo area without 3rd row seating?

expoman55

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Parrish FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Exp Sport, 2019 f150
Is the Explorer available without 3rd row seating? is so what model ( xlt etc) If you have an ex without third row seating if you could post a pic of the cargo area it would be appreciated.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Only the PIU, and there's a thread about removing third row seats, and installing the brace from a PIU in their place.

I was really looking to find out if there is a full OEM carpet cargo mat available that covers rear of 2cnd row to the rear hatch opening.

Is the Explorer available without 3rd row seating? is so what model ( xlt etc) If you have an ex without third row seating if you could post a pic of the cargo area it would be appreciated.
Unfortunately that is something that is not available since the 3rd row is standard and not an option like some manufacturers offer. Therefore, no OEM carpet cargo mat. There may be aftermarket ones or perhaps you could make one yourself.

Peter

Hey Peter.. Yes I realized that in all my looking .. I have located some raw oem automotive carpet mat. I plan to order some and have it bound and embroidered with an Exlorer...

Hey Peter.. Yes I realized that in all my looking .. I have located some raw oem automotive carpet mat. I plan to order some and have it bound and embroidered with an Exlorer...
Better make that EXPLORER.:D

Back