Cartoon Explorer Icons??? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cartoon Explorer Icons???

Spas, I can't believe it, that looks soooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooo much!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey Matt,

I think the shirts were great anyway. You did a great job!!

Originally posted by jimabena74
i have one of my truck... well kinda... but spas didn't draw it

ROTFL, thats great Jim.

So, uh Spas....can you fit me in your busy schedule? :D Will one of these pics work???
fcfb4c32.jpg

fd24284e.jpg

fd242e24.jpg

--Sean

Glad you like, Xplodor ;)

Desert Spive, all I can do is try-I bought the McAfee virus scan for my computer and ran it, but no luck :( (the fact that disk was made 14 months ago might have something to do with it :p )

I'm a little emabarrassed to have to ask this, but what is Aquaman's name on this site? I tried to send a Pm to 'Aquaman' but found, much to my mortification, that I've forgotten his name :rolleyes: Thanks!

Originally posted by Spas

I'm a little emabarrassed to have to ask this, but what is Aquaman's name on this site? I tried to send a Pm to 'Aquaman' but found, much to my mortification, that I've forgotten his name :rolleyes: Thanks!

"Aquaman" is no more. now he is "Johnstone" :D

Originally posted by Crankcase

yup, i didnt find this oput till i saw a pic of johnstones truck as his avatar..and was like..wtf? thats aquamans truck

Ahh, okay, it's not just me ;)

I see he spotted his mini in the elite photos section, so I guess I don't need to PM him anyway! Thanks tho :)

Originally posted by Spas
Glad you like, Xplodor ;)

Desert Spive, all I can do is try-I bought the McAfee virus scan for my computer and ran it, but no luck :( (the fact that disk was made 14 months ago might have something to do with it :p )

You need toget Norton A/V free automatic updates! :)

Spas, update the virus definitions!

Originally posted by Crankcase
LOL, I've always been "Johnstone". I just don't feel like being known as "Aquaman" anymore. It's an old nickname.

Spas, your data files shouldn't have been infected by a virus. Viruses usually just go after executable type files. IE - *.exe, *.bat, *.com, *.pif, and *.scr(don't forget that screensavers are programs too).
Sounds like you need to save off your data files and reformat the harddrive and reload everything back onto it.

Thanks, John-I think that's what I'm going to beg my Aunt to try for me this weeeknd (she's a computer programmer) My God mother sent me an email saying that she may be the one who inadvertantly sent it to me-apparently this virus isn't recognized by McAfee or Norton yet...? Who knows. I just want my computer to behave :(

Everybody who sent me an email asking me to draw a mini for them-I haven't replied because I don't want to infect your computers too! I'll send out Pm's when I get the chance!

Spas, would it be possible for me to get a drawing like that? What would I have to do?

Thanks!

Back