Burns

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pulaski, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Explorer/2002 F-250
Its time to begin out Monthly Nomination for out Truck of the Month. The them will be"Holiday Delight."

This is up to your imagination. Get a group of explores together to pull a sley or just have Rudolph the Red-nosed explorer. Get creative. Snow helps :)

You will until the end of the month to get some pictures in.

Don't forget:

Announcement will be made describing the TOTM theme. Members will then have a 4 week period of time to post there submission. (For example: On 08/01 a thread will be started for the nominations. On 09/01 you will have 5 days to vote on the previous submissions (date will vary depending on when the 1st is). This way each winning member will receive a month to be the TOTM.)

One picture per member.

Anyone is welcome to submit a picture (Admins, Mods, & Members).

You may change your pictures if you like. Just do it before the time is up.

All entries must be of a Ford Explorer, Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer, Mazda Navajo, Ect. Go by the what the forum is for guys. Please don’t post pictures of your non-RBV's as your submission. There will be special times for you to do that.

You may submit any picture of anyones rig that is on this forum. (UPDATED 05/08/2012) Hope this helps you out.

Also do not Photoshop your rig to make it better but you can blank the license plate if you wish.

There will be a thread for submissions in which three pictures will be chosen at random. Then these three pictures will be put into a "Final Voting Thread" in which the entire forum will be able to choose this months winner. This ramdom voting will be done by giving each picture a number that I will know only. Then I will "PM" a random member here and have them choose three numbers from the list that will be given to them. The numbers will not be linked to their post number.

We will begin voting on the December winner on the 1st of January.

Thanks guys,
Burns

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Updated picture. PITA to take a picutre at night...

SAM_1862.jpg

20121203_141924-1.jpg

I'll have to find the AC adapter so I can plug them in and get a night shot.

C360_2012-12-17-12-41-29.jpg

I might need a bigger bow..

I LOL'd at the bow comment:D

I might need to update my picture to be more "christmas" themed... I'm currently in second place, so no complaints yet;)

Haha, I'm serious though! Well.. I dunno. I kinda like the little teeny bow. Maybe I'll dig up more and put them all over the grille. :p

Dashing through the snow, in a Murcury Mountaineer, into the hills we go, it's cold this time of year!

2012-12-20_170151_zps83a0e4c8.jpg

I think that would be a good idea!

IMG_20121218_0734081_zps65033db7.jpg

603339_4823083853498_1992187589_n_zpsef997db6.jpg

I love the lights. Too bad I could never find the adapter for mine!

A little playing in the snow by the lake.

Attachments

• 2012-12-299511-57-5395557.jpg
    2012-12-299511-57-5395557.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 330

GOPR0098.jpg

Sorry for waiting till the last second. Took this yesterday on a snowmobile road driving my 93' Ford Snowmobile.

lol

Back