• Register Today It's free!

down now up

before-
8557myx2.jpg

bumper1.jpg

after-
8557newlift.jpg

8557newlift1.jpg

3" spindles 2"TT rear SOA with 33x12.50 Baja Claws on 15x10 MT Classic II's.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i like the after shots...... why did you decide t olift it? i thought your truck looked good as a streeter....

NICE!

I saw the pics in your gallery while browsing around early Monday morning and kept trying to find photoshop evidence.:D

Nice truck either way, I especially like the Bronco.
Is you X 2wd? Do a lot of people lift 2wd X's to get the "Pre-Runner" or "Desert Runner" look?
I like my stock 2wd stance, yet I could see it lifted.

Now now lets not get excited here. Slowly bring that sucker back down and no one gets hurt. We all make mistakes. The important thing is we learn from our mistakes. Put the damn beer down. Sober up and bring that sucker 1 foot closer to the ground!

;) :D

i dont know what to say. i like it. but no. huh? im confused.

is this permanent? what sparked the change? the horrible ride?

Lookin good james. I was almost ready to buy a 3" spindle lift a few days ago.

WTF! Looks much better now! Talk about going from one extreme to another! Actually your truck looked good lowered too!

chalk one up for the Off road guys! we converted another one!! hahaha just kidding! I know the EB has the off road duty in that family.

What made ya do it?

Always like the one's with the altitute the best, but I the lowered one's are nice to. Nice job.

Wow! How radical! Looks great.

Sheesh one less secret i have to keep from people:D

as i told you before, looks good Buddy....

:D

its a 4x2 looking at it as it doesnt appear to have a front driveshaft... however, looking at the specs it has spindles, so it has to be a 2 wheel drive

Trust me... I loved my explorers lowered at one point. But then when you decide to lift it, you ask yourself, why was it dropped again?

I just like driving next to folks and being above them.

Looks good James, cant wait to see it again in person.

Originally posted by Hartman
Lookin good james. I was almost ready to buy a 3" spindle lift a few days ago.
You forgot the smiley " :D ", Hartman. Please tell me you forgot to put the smiley face.

That looks down right amazing! Doesn't it feel good to come out of the closet? :p

C'mon, Hartman, you're next! :D

I think it was before he gothis new wheels, and after he sold his old 18"s he was thinkign bout lifting it.......

Atleast i think thats what i rememebr from the chat room:confused:

look's very good both way's..i can do that to but it only takes me a few min's..lol

Originally posted by X~FACTOR
You forgot the smiley " :D ", Hartman. Please tell me you forgot to put the smiley face.

I've been considering it but it probably won't happen. I'll never get as much out of my wheels as I bought them for.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

'Bout time you came to your senses..... :D Looks nice now!

Back