DWD Did Evans creek | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

DWD Did Evans creek

Ahh i wish i had my mounty with me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BKennedy said:
Wow, does all of Washington State look like that?? Beautiful place to wheel. I haven't seen that many trees on one trail since we were up on the Swamp in Shaver Lake.

Yep at least in the cascades and surrounding area :D

That's why you socal guys have no body damage. Your not scraping and squeezing by trees and tree stumps. :D

Kevin let me know when you want to run the BUSY WILD (Elbe hills), I am running out of people who are willing to go :D

:hammer: :burnout: :roll: :hammer: :hammer: :burnout: :roll: :hammer: :hammer: :burnout: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

:rolleyes: :D

Albino 94LTD said:
:hammer: :burnout: :roll: :hammer: :hammer: :burnout: :roll: :hammer: :hammer: :burnout: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

:rolleyes: :D
So does this mean your going to bring your explorer also :navajo: :roll: :eek:

Not a fat chance in 7734 (turn upside down) ;)

The Busy Wild should be getting pretty snotty with the little bit of water we've had.

Done any fish lip rippin?

I was just up at Elbe yesterday and it is still pretty dry, So far I have spared the lips from getting ripped but soon I will be yanging till me arms get sore :D , we are in the middle of our audit at work, the audit that I didn't get to go to MOAB for :mad:

Back